Nugget Shooter Forums
Nugget Shooter

Gold Trails with Kevin...

This Saturday is my big debut as a movie star music-smiley-001%5B1%5D.gif On Gold Trails with Kevin Hoagland digging some dinks... Will be at the LDMA outing this weekend at Stanton from Thursday on if anyone will be out that way. :Just_Cuz_06:

• Like 3

I thought that was you in the little trailer I saw on Facebook.

Good deal!
Another movie star!
Tom H.

On what channel does that show air...and what time?

10:00 on Phoenix 7-1 Dave.....

On what channel does that show air...and what time?

Here in Phx it's on AZTV channel 13 on Cox cable at 11:00 am Saturday mornings. If you have Dish or Direct TV I couldn't tell you. I've only watched one show and it's basically a 1/2 hour commercial for the GPAA. I'll make a note to watch Bill, only because I was out there watching them film it. Should be pretty cool. :thumbsupanim

10:00 on Phoenix 7-1 Dave.....

Cool! I will make a point to check it out. Not often your neighbor is a tv star :ROFL::)

AzB...I'm too broke for cable. Over the air stuff is good enough for what little I watch :)

Edited by ArcticDave
  • Like 1

Diamond,

The way i'm understanding the shows haven't even shown yet. I can't believe you would even say such words. If I were Bill i'd boot you to the moon. :old:

• Like 1

Rimshot, I think that he is a reincarnation of the ass that pulled the same crap before he was banned. I forget his avatar but his MO is the same, boring...........

Old Tom

• Like 1

Hey DD, how about a little respect and maybe a little couth. Just saying.

Bill don't forget to smile for the camera. You and Kevin will make a great team. Hopefully

someone will video it and it will be available on this forum... Best jim

• Like 1

Hey, DiamondBackDave ...DD Dave, or Double Dick Dave, whomever the crap you are, don't think we need this disrespect here on the team ... We've got a pretty flexible line, but when you step over it, you've done stepped in a pile that you'll get called out on! ... Might be time to hang up your spurs, dude, dudeless or whatever! ... Cheers, Uncd

Edited by Uncle Ron

Just another troll, move on folks. AzNuggetBob

Thanks All and yes troll Davy it is a GPAA production and is designed to show folks how to join etc. But is is also educational and a bunch more interesting than most infomercials I would say. Besides I am a believer in the GPAA and have been a member for most of my prospecting years all 25 or so of them and think it is a good outfit. Sorry we bore you and perhaps knitting or quilt making would suit ya better.... Insulting my good friend Kevin? Really? Though I am sure you could do a much better job, I think he does a great job promoting the GPAA.

Like it or not the GPAA has been around a long time and watching the old Buzzard is what made me pick up my first nugget detector and give it a go many moons ago. Yes they are a "for profit" business and have never said otherwise, your choice, but so what? So is Nugget Shooter and as a part of that I offer this forum and tons of educational info. No folks do not have to buy from me, but as a result many do and I appreciate it more than they will ever know. The GPAA offers someone new to gold prospecting a ton of claims, education, outings, and new friends all for less than the cost of holding one claim in your name and most folks would not have the opportunity otherwise. This in turn opens folks eyes to mining and it's history plus the need to protect our rights. In my opinion it is a good outfit especially for those new in this mining business....

Slam them if you must I guess.....

Thanks All, it was a blast filming with them and though I will likely miss it since I will be at Stanton all weekend (leaving today) I will miss my big debut likely and have to catch a re run.... :idunno:

• Like 2

:idunno::arrowheadsmiley::Just_Cuz_06::200::nutty::old: tooooooooo many emotions in this this thread....congratulations Bill kudos no matter who,what or where your out there trying to be a positive influence like my old hero Jim Straight-respect-John

• Like 1

Gold Trails episodes are available on the GPAA website anytime. Even the past ones along with other videos by the links. I think Kevin does a great job on the show and his presentations at the other events where he speaks, We are fortunate to have people like Bill and the rest who are willing to devote time to teaching those of us less experienced. Some of my fondest memories are the times I've helped Newbies find their first Gold.

Well said Bill, Congratulations on the gig, I know you will represent the prospecting community with class and good humor!!!

Jeff

Thanks All and yes troll Davy it is a GPAA production and is designed to show folks how to join etc. But is is also educational and a bunch more interesting than most infomercials I would say. Besides I am a believer in the GPAA and have been a member for most of my prospecting years all 25 or so of them and think it is a good outfit. Sorry we bore you and perhaps knitting or quilt making would suit ya better.... Insulting my good friend Kevin? Really? Though I am sure you could do a much better job, I think he does a great job promoting the GPAA.

Like it or not the GPAA has been around a long time and watching the old Buzzard is what made me pick up my first nugget detector and give it a go many moons ago. Yes they are a "for profit" business and have never said otherwise, your choice, but so what? So is Nugget Shooter and as a part of that I offer this forum and tons of educational info. No folks do not have to buy from me, but as a result many do and I appreciate it more than they will ever know. The GPAA offers someone new to gold prospecting a ton of claims, education, outings, and new friends all for less than the cost of holding one claim in your name and most folks would not have the opportunity otherwise. This in turn opens folks eyes to mining and it's history plus the need to protect our rights. In my opinion it is a good outfit especially for those new in this mining business....

Slam them if you must I guess.....

Thanks All, it was a blast filming with them and though I will likely miss it since I will be at Stanton all weekend (leaving today) I will miss my big debut likely and have to catch a re run.... :idunno:

I donno Bill.....when your asking Kevin what it means when your machine goes "mellow, mellow" Im not sure if your a rookie in

disguise or what :)

Enjoy Stanton!

Tom H.

Four months ago, I 'ran' into Kevin on a GPAA claim in Poland Junction. I was really shocked. I guess these claims aren't all picked over, if he's here. He was teaching another fellow how to detect for gold. SUPER nice guy. Talked for a bit, and he pointed me towards a spot he had done well in the past. Later on, around sunset, he stopped back by and talked to us for over an hour. Anything we could think to ask, and he would let the information flow. Later on he told me that one of his favorite claims to hunt is in the LSD area. It was one I had hunted before. It helped me to know that while I had not found any nuggets there, it was a good spot. (he probably got all the nuggets!) He is very genuine and just like you see him on the show. He is a prospector, not a movie star.

I think he does pretty well considering the magnitude of his job. He's got 40 years of experience to back up the things he says.

As a newbie, joining the GPAA for like $80 was a no brainer. Having instant access to thousands of acres is a good deal in my mind. Even if the claims have been heavily prospected in the past..... Nobody gets it all.... You have to go somewhere to practice. It's not the same in your (my) backyard.

Sounds like a good time Bill.

No worries, but a little thought before speaking can avoid some flak :brows:

• Like 1