Nugget Shooter Forums

Yes, there is one in both places and the better one is in Meadview. All of the locals like it and the owner. You can get gas at both of them 24 hours. Meadview gas is near the VFW.

Like Fred Says gas up in Boulder City, NV. or Kingman, Arizona. Or you will be paying about $1.00 a gallon more in Dolan or Meadview.

Dave

Thank you all for the info. We will fill in Boulder city and then just add as we need in

Meadview. Wish us luck. I know I will have luck because I will have Kaimi Stan's detector!

Cayosusa,

If that is Stans detector, it basically points you right to the meteorites.... I have seen him pull a lot of meteorites using that detector. Good Luck.

Dave

Aloha everyone,

Well, Sue and her son stopped by my place and picked up the detector with the two coils and I even threw in my walco pick with a HONKER rare earth magnet to snatch up them spacerocks and irons I know they will run into. Yep, that detector has its own built-in pointy finger. They just need to trust their instincts and follow them. If you guys see them out there I hope you will lend a hand and maybe a pointy finger or two. Many happy wishes go out to everyone hunting and just remember to stay safe while doing so. Aloha! Stan aka Ka'imi

PS: Has anyone seen my 1992 blue jeep lately. I sold it to another forum member way back and sure hope that it is helping them get into some great spots.

I just found a couple of meteorites out there just south of the helicopter pad last week. Where did you send them?

We did gas up in Boulder City, but were pleasantly surprised when we refueled in Meadview.post-27283-0-45182000-1430773972_thumb.j