Nugget Shooter Forums

Who changed my Avatar?

adam

Something weird has been going on with the avatars for the last month or so, on my computer anyway. One day I got on and my avatar was different. It changed back "on its own" but I still notice the avatars being mixed up a lot. Sometimes when I get on the site every bodies avatars are all messed up, like they are switched around and everybody randomly swapped avatars. I still recognize the pics but they are not for the right user.

If it doesn't return to normal, download your avatar again, does your avatar show up when you go to your profile page?

Sometimes with some browsers you may need to change/turnoff the compatibility setting/s within the settings of your browser for this forum to make all work correctly, also clearing your "history/deleting your cookies" make a difference when weird things start happening .

It is me, I have been recounting and rebuilding the forum to remove extra photos and the tool I am using may have donr this. Simply go change it back. What happened was it was a different size than current settings after the last upgrade so the tool apparently nuked it.

Sorry but this is a necessary process as we have many orphaned and unattached photos takijg tons of space. I have been working on it most of the day.

My Avatar also changed.....

Holy Cow ... My avatar got changed back to a really old one and I don't know how to put it back to the current one! Help! Unc

The good, bad and the ugly..................I missed the 3-d avatar movie cause I was cheap that day. But Avatar was a great move. The bad, quit bitchin you primadonas.....and for the Ugly.... getting old sucks......I am ugly as I ever was.. that's why I dig gold in the dirt.