Nugget Shooter Forums

VEGAS GOLD SHOW

My lady friend Freda and I had the opportunity to listen to Bill Southern's seminar this morning. Just a few words to describe it: Better than excellent ! VERY informative for just an hours talk!

The only thing missing was a camp fire, and the usual "beep-able" expletive's.

Thanks Bill,

Patrick

On Sunday, I had the chance to attend Kevin Hoglands lecture, and was again very impressed. Both of these guys have a great deal of knowledge and experience, and they are not shy about sharing it openly with others.

Thanks Kevin,

Patrick

I caught his lecture Sunday morning. I picked up several great tips that made sense that I never thought about while beeping along in the field. Thanks Bill

I caught the end of Bill's on Sunday. Saw Patrick.

I saw Kevin's also. He has never finished one of his presentations because he is always answering questions. I looked on YouTube for one that is complete and he doesn't have one I could see.

Does anyone know of a video of his online about metal detecting?

• 1 month later...

I am so bummed I couldn't make it to Vegas for the show. I was busy re-posting all the signs on the Lady-K over at Goler. It's a shame that people see claim markers as shooting targets. =(

Attending Bill's seminar is pretty much the top priority to go. I have seen his seminars posted by others on Youtube. Some of them, not the best quality but the message comes through nonetheless. I am hoping in the future someone does set up a few Go-Pros to capture his seminars so those of us that can't make it can still get the delivery.