Nugget Shooter Forums

PROSPECTORS DREAM

petejohnson

Hello there. It has been a while i came here. I am sorry folks it is due to all the hard work

here in the jungles of africa. I dont think i would be anywhere else if i had to choose

this place is reeking with gold . Gold everywhere. I just cant believe our luck.

I wish i could buy a cake for our metal detector. This place is buzzing with nuggets.

Our guide swears that we would be digging over 20 kilo nuggets soon. We have dug

up fairly big nuggets with some weighing a kilo or more.

I would never leave this place till we are through with all the nuggets here although i doubt that

will be possible. Hehe

Three of our crew are down with the maleria bug. It has really slowed as down.

Is there anyone here who buys gold or is willing to sell some of our nuggets for us ?

We would really appreciate that. we can send you pics upon request.

Hey Pete, good to hear you made it to Africa and even better that you're finding a lot of gold and big gold at that!!! :thumbsupanim

You may want to contact someone at the following website, I know they buy gold nuggets, but not sure about gold from the other side of the world.

http://www.goldrushnuggets.com/sellusyourgold.html

We would love to see some photos if you can post them :useless: , for your own security don't give out/post your exact location to avoid someone trying to track you down and trying to rob ya'll.

Skip

Do you need quinine water for the skeeters? Oh well , I guess it's only pallative

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/1342/will-the-quinine-in-tonic-water-prevent-malaria..I guess you need to drink gallons of the stuff

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaria

"Tonic water contains less than 20 milligrams of quinine per six fluid ounces. The recommended quinine dosage for treatment of malaria is two or three 200-350 milligram tablets three times a day. If you drink the equivalent of that in gin and tonics, malaria will be the least of your problems.

Tonic water was never intended as a cure or preventive for malaria, but malaria is the reason the quinine is in there. Quinine has a bitter taste. To make the stuff palatable when used as an antidote for fevers, legend has it, British colonials in India mixed quinine with gin and lemon or lime. Over time they learned to love the godawful stuff. (You can see this principle at work in a lot of British cuisine.) Tonic water was granted an English patent in 1858, Schweppes brought it to the United States in 1953, and to this day it remains an essential component of Anglo-American mixology. Quinine is also used, along with other herbs, to flavor vermouth."

"Malaria is a mosquito-borne infectious disease of humans and other animals caused by parasitic protozoans (a group of single-celled microorganism) belonging to the genus Plasmodium.[1] Malaria causes symptoms that typically include fever, fatigue, vomiting and headaches. In severe cases it can cause yellow skin,seizures, coma or death.[2] The disease is transmitted by the biting of mosquitos, and the symptoms usually begin ten to fifteen days after being bitten. In those who have not been appropriately treated disease may recur months later.[1] In those who have recently survived an infection, re-infection typically causes milder symptoms. This partial resistance disappears over months to years if there is no ongoing exposure to malaria.[2]"

Edited by weaver hillbille

:yuckyuck:

Hello there. It has been a while i came here. I am sorry folks it is due to all the hard work

here in the jungles of africa. I dont think i would be anywhere else if i had to choose

this place is reeking with gold . Gold everywhere. I just cant believe our luck.

I wish i could buy a cake for our metal detector. This place is buzzing with nuggets.

Our guide swears that we would be digging over 20 kilo nuggets soon. We have dug

up fairly big nuggets with some weighing a kilo or more.

I would never leave this place till we are through with all the nuggets here although i doubt that

will be possible. Hehe

Three of our crew are down with the maleria bug. It has really slowed as down.

Is there anyone here who buys gold or is willing to sell some of our nuggets for us ?

We would really appreciate that. we can send you pics upon request.

adam are you at it again? :D AzNuggetBob