Nugget Shooter Forums

southernOregon -GAlice District vs BLM- standoff is brewing

http://galicemining.x10.mx/donate.html?hc_location=ufi

https://shastalantern.net/2015/04/potential-blm-fight-brewing-in-southern-oregon/

http://agenda21radio.com/?p=16435

"

UPDATE on BREAKING NEWS: OREGON GOLD MINING STAND OFF WITH BLM….NEXT BUNDY RANCH April 13, 2015 • 25 Comments

BLM issued a cease and desist order without a court order and without 'Coordination Authorization'....with local authorities. Federal officials acting lawlessly. Possible federal land grab to seize gold rich property on behalf of Chinese government.

AGENDA 21 RADIO
by PAUL PRESTON
First Published April 11, 2015
1st Updated April 12, 2015
UPDATED 3:40 PM PST APRIL 13, 2015(snip)...FROM THE SHASTA LANTER facebook

The Shasta Lantern

Potential situation building in Southern Oregon/Central Jefferson. BLM has issued a cease and desist order to a group of miners in Josephine County 10 miles West of Grants Pass in the Galice Mining District. BLM has given the miners until April 25th to cease and desist all mining operations, remove all buildings and mining equipment. This order by BLM is not accompanied by a legal court order and has been issued on BLM supposed authority alone. Many of these claims have existed in perpituity since the 1870’s. The miners have issued a statement declaring they will resist what they believe to be an illegal order. The State of Jefferson will respond and arrive to support the miners if required. Stay tuned for updates as further information becomes available.

Galice Miners Will Do Battle With Bureau of Land Management

~ Executive Committee; Galice Mining District
There have been many questions about rumors of a battle brewing between the Bureau of Land Management and several miners within the Galice Mining District. While we cannot yet divulge any fine details (and ultimately must keep legal tactics completely private), at this time, we can confirm the following:

1. BLM recently (3/18/15) issued two Stop Orders on a mine, citing authority under their 3809 regulations, despite the fact that this is one of the oldest active claims in the country. The location date of this mine is so old that one of the location notices (the legal title to the mine) was actually first recorded in the original Galice Mining District Recorder’s book in 1876...(snip)..."

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1063734/pg1

The DOI is attacking miners claims/cabins in Alaska also. Using the Prudent Man Rule to gain access,then detecting and if they even find a single lousy lead sealed tin can well by god your evicted as your claim is now a Archeology historical site and must be protected againt disturbance. War is on gentlemen against miners/mining in the US. :2mo5pow: Tune to F'M'----John

Lead sealed cans were manufactured in the U.S. until 1972. Lead sealed cans were sold in the U.S. until the 90's.

Mining is exempt from the Antiquities Act.

Sure would like to know where you are getting this information John.

Mining is exempt from the Antiquities Act.

as IF the bureaucrats follow the rules,c'mon.... In contact with an 85yr young miner in Yarnell, AZ that has filed small miners exemption every year for a couple decades- he made the mistake( once) of not registering/return receipt requested -his waiver- of course they "never got it"...........

NOw he is in appeals...........

!@#$%^&&*(@#$%%#w%#$$%#$@#@#@#@!~

• 3 weeks later...

as IF the bureaucrats follow the rules,c'mon.... In contact with an 85yr young miner in Yarnell, AZ that has filed small miners exemption every year for a couple decades- he made the mistake( once) of not registering/return receipt requested -his waiver- of course they "never got it"...........

NOw he is in appeals...........

!@#$%^&&*(@#$%%#w%#$$%#$@#@#@#@!~

This one REALLY bugs me, as I had a similar experience with no return receipt where I too

was told: mail never received..

The probable/possible difference is mine was sent Priority..

I had a clerk at the Post Office tell me if it was sent Priority I could bet my bottom dollar

the item WAS delivered/received and if I was being told otherwise the item was either

'misplaced' in-house or I was flat-out being told a lie.. I then needed to weigh if my loss

was large enough it would be worth the time and $$s going up against their team of lawyers

to prove as stated by the Post Office they did indeed receive what I sent.. In my case

it was not worth it..

Your friend's situation sounds the same..

If already in appeals his must be worthwhile..

What I don't know is policy of 1st Class vs Priority..

SA

Edited by Swampstomper Al

This one REALLY bugs me, as I had a similar experience with no return receipt where I too

was told: mail never received..

The probable/possible difference is mine was sent Priority..

I had a clerk at the Post Office tell me if it was sent Priority I could bet my bottom dollar

the item WAS delivered/received and if I was being told otherwise the item was either

'misplaced' in-house or I was flat-out being told a lie.. I then needed to weigh if my loss

was large enough it would be worth the time and $$s going up against their team of lawyers

to prove as stated by the Post Office they did indeed receive what I sent.. In my case

it was not worth it..

Your friend's situation sounds the same..

If already in appeals his must be worthwhile..

What I don't know is policy of 1st Class vs Priority..

SA

On documents/letters of most importance, I always send it so it has to be signed for and a little green card is sent back to me showing it was received and signed for with the person's signature and the date it was received on the green card, I don't remember what the USPS calls that but it's the way I always mail those types of important documents so I know it arrived and was received so they can't say they didn't get it!!

On documents/letters of most importance, I always send it so it has to be signed for and a little green card is sent back to me showing it was received and signed for with the person's signature and the date it was received on the green card, I don't remember what the USPS calls that but it's the way I always mail those types of important documents so I know it arrived and was received so they can't say they didn't get it!!

Uhhhh, that would be certified mail Skip. I get those little green cards from the IRS all the time. For some reason, they seem to think I owe them some money or something. :laught16: