Nugget Shooter Forums

Grip too large????

Hang on there Hoss ... Ya got big hands for a reason! If I can hold onto that beast you certainly should be able to! Mighty kick from a neat gun ... couldn't see if that particular grip had finger groves ... the one I shot did and it wasn't hard to hold onto! Perhaps he had a loose grip for the video ... some are dumb enough to do that ... and if so should have had a nice scar on his forehead! Dumb trick! :idunno: It's idiots like Hoss that give shooters a bad reputation! Just my opinion of course! :old:

Mike F

Mike,

I got a chance to shoot a .458 rifle in my younger days and it did kick like a mule. I just can't imagine shooting a .500 nitro out of a pistol would be like. It was probably his first time to shoot it and he didn't know what he was in for...My best guess. I'd never buy a gun like that. Could not afford the ammo.

Grip not too large just brain too small. What a hoot as shot'm before and yes they do kick like a mule and definately not my gun of choice. Got a good laugh as shooting at any target with that thang from 10' away proves his great markmanship :th: John

Ahhh.....a little duct tape to the hands will fix that :)
Tom