Nugget Shooter Forums

Happy Birthday Twink

Happy Birthday Twink ... Just got back from Gold Basin Monday ... the cactus flowers are blooming more and more each day ... rare time for the desert that is otherwise rather bland!

Mike F

I remember the beautiful blooms at GB, since it is a high desert plateau they are different varieties of the same types of cactus (except the Joshuas and Mohave yuccas are not native down here) than we have in our Sonoran desert. Mike did you have luck finding meteorites, or were you after gold?

Twink

Twink,

Happy Birthday! I'm hoping you had a good one.

Lu and I might go to GB next week with Karl and some others during the middle of the week. It is harder to find meteorites there now but I bet you can do it..

Mitchel

Twink ... I didn't find any meteorites but did go home with my first GB meteorite ... it was given to me after I made a few comments that the one Dick found looked like all the 'hot rocks' i had thrown away up there in past visits. I guess I can say I am older and wiser now! :old:

Mike F