Nugget Shooter Forums

Face Book

homefire

Don't be talking bad about Islam or Muslims. You will be Cut Off. LOL I just was. Talking on my private page between freinds and given 24 hour break. My guess is there snooping and have Muslims working for them. WHat a Hoot. No Responces needed. Just letting you know there watching.

Oh no! Did you really say camel jockey! That offends my old shorts! ... Which I don't even wear no more... No matter,... You are cut off from looking at them for 24 hours.... Smiles aren't working tonight! ... Prob'ly cause I'm now cut off for saying c..... j....... ...Cheers, Unc

No---not----no way jose will I EVER join that gestapo of people info miners... If you have a biz it helps, but retired and sooooo much bs on there. My son just stopped going on it about 5 months ago as nothing but lies and bs made up. Down to a couple of forums in the early am as tooo old to waste my precious time. John

Ron have you noticed their large shorts are too small and their x large shorts are too big...wut gives? Same problem with sox too... :grr01:

:brows: And they're always ready to take a shower :tisk-tisk::D I guess it keeps your towel dry :idunno: if you have to ford a river or something.

This guy is preparednerd.jpg?w=205&h=300 has his flood pants on.

Edited by weaver hillbille

LOL! I got back my Priveliges to write on Face Book. I posted a Note that I was banned for saying Camel Jockey. Now I'm Banned for three Days! WTF?

Edited by homefire

I tried Face book for a while a way back but found that there are a lot better things to do than BS and listen to all of your neighbors business. I think that the gold forums meet my need to seek good company and socialize. There are great people here . I don't have too much time to waste as there is so much to do in so little time.

Old Tom :old:

LOL! I got back my Priveliges to write on Face Book. I posted a Note that I was banned for saying Camel Jockey. Now I'm Banned for three Days! WTF?

The term is Rag Head get it right !

I was on Face book about 6 years ago, just so my wife could talk to her daughter, I dropped it, too many people I never heard of trying to friend me, or get my info. Hell! I don't want to be friends with all them people, I'm happy, happy by my self! Grubstake

• 2 weeks later...

REcent articles in the last day or so pin them down on gathering content/metadata you delete!.. IOW, rant and rave on your own page( then deleting the content after introspection).

THEY KNOW WHAT YOU WROTE!.

How about this? Not for the timid , under age or easily offended

http://goo.gl/XKsCXC

Edited by weaver hillbille

Sorry WH, I couldn't allow that video to be on the forum, there are some young students that visit this forum from time to time and while they may very well see and hear such in their daily lives, they will not be subjected to it here, you prior post and link is still on the fence of being gone as well.

I was laughing reading this but the scary thing is most of this is true. :yikes: Bob