Nugget Shooter Forums

HEADING TO AFRICA

petejohnson

Dozen or so shots first. Err on the side a caution as have 2 buds who worked Sierra Leone and areas close and now won't even consider going back. Lotza luck-John

One thing to remember (out of a very long list) is NOT to do what many of us do here in the Southwest: Resist the temptation (habit) of popping a newly found nugget into your mouth. My good friend and prospecting partner, Lucky Joe, made this mistake a few years ago in Ghana, but was lucky enough not to contract any of the multitude of pestilences that saturate the soils of Africa. The moment he did it he knew he had made a big mistake when some native guides did a double take and just stared at him with jaw dropping, horrified expressions like one might exhibit while viewing a terrible accident scene. Best of good fortune in your new adventure!

One thing to remember (out of a very long list) is NOT to do what many of us do here in the Southwest: Resist the temptation (habit) of popping a newly found nugget into your mouth. My good friend and prospecting partner, Lucky Joe, made this mistake a few years ago in Ghana, but was lucky enough not to contract any of the multitude of pestilences that saturate the soils of Africa. The moment he did it he knew he had made a big mistake when some native guides did a double take and just stared at him with jaw dropping, horrified expressions like one might exhibit while viewing a terrible accident scene. Best of good fortune in your new adventure!

There's a whole lot of things there I wouldnt put in my mouth. Garimpo is spot on. I've pushed my luck a few times here before figuring out I wasnt in Kansas anymore...Africa has got to be much worse.