Nugget Shooter Forums

Mitchel, Frank, et al,...I'll be at GB ( the top area where many people camp) the afternoon of Tues, the 14th. I'll be bringing a newbie (to GB) who has been asking me to take him there. He's Jayson Coate. I haven't met him in person, but he lives near me, we email and he seems nice. We'll camp and stay a couple of days.

See y"all there. Karl

Karl,

I have to sign a tax return and if it is not ready on Monday I will not be going. It has been sent but I didn't get it today as I had hoped.

Mitchel

That would be very much appreciated, Frank. I've had very modest success at GB, so I need some help from someone whose been successful there, like yourself. If you don't get to us, maybe you could just describe a good spot or two in an email today. I know the whole Gb area so I could find wherever you describe.

Thanks, Karl

Had enjoyable camping trip at GB with Jayson Wed, Thu, Fri am. Great weather, calm. I was skunked, but Jayson found a terrific 18gr. piece on his first trip to GB. (I hate it when a newbie makes a find and I don't...just kidding. Well, maybe not). We had a good time, and will probably go back together again sometime. Had a lot of lower back pain this trip, so i'll have to work on that, or just quit.