Nugget Shooter Forums

Don't know what to make of this...

Uncle Ron

I don't think this is political... I have posted information about this in several places and the posts simply disappear ... So I'm going to try here and see what happens: Google Operation Jade Helm

and see what you find!

I guess we all need to start singing, after me, everyone:

Hmmmmm... interesting.
No suprise that they would be traing for "domestic terrorism". At the rate things are going, an insurrection (s) appears to be inevitable.

Edited by weaver hillbille

Operation Jade Helm has been public for awhile now ... I think it is a thinly disguised way to discourage civil unrest amongst the sheeple ... It also shows the fear that BHO has for a potential uprising of the good people of this country who still believe in the Constitution as a way of governance against his administration's acts of tyranny and deceit! It was originally designed to be run in just the Western state but has since added Florida and one other Southern state of which has slipped my mind.

In short I think it is a trial run for Marshall Law so that he can continue to be president beyond the end of the present term. Just my opinion of course!

Mike F

It is controversial to say the least. That being said, our SOF members are the most loyal patriotic troops we will ever have. I just don't see them as the soldiers that will obey orders to use force against American citizens. That's my 2 pennies

El Dorado ... You don't get an argument out of me on that one! I agree with you 100% ... and maybe 110% on the fact that I don't believe our troops will follow orders to fire on fellow American Citizens!

Mike F

If the order was ever to come down, I would hope they put a muzzle on the one who gave the orders and take him into custody.

Then again, that is why we have 3 branches of government and if something was to happen to President and Vice President, the Speaker of the House would take over.

This country needs to be very careful in who is deemed to be a terrorist.