Nugget Shooter Forums

condolences for you loss and the violation of your property...I hate thieves and liars...scum!!!

fred

Edited by fredmason

There are no words...

I hope they catch the weasels..!

SA

Sorry to hear of your loss. There are some darn sorry folks out there.

I always wonder about this kind of thievery........its bad bad bad, I feel sick for you and your partner.

Its just money, at least it wasn't a strong arm robbery and you two are all right!

The thieves have to live with the guilt till they meet their maker.

G'Day Allen

So sorry I hope we get to the bottom of this. This is so sad but obvious due to the current situation this country's in, people are resorting to the worst in them.

I'll do my best to spread the word

Cheers

Johnno

Bummer. I'd invest in some tracking technology and stow it with valuables when on the road and off. And a car alarm.

Sure sounds like "they" knew what to look for once inside your vehicle. Had to be in a position to observe when you loaded your stuff. Could be videos taken in the vicinity where you loaded. Might be worth reviewing to see who was watching. My condolences on your ugly experience.

For what its worth, Pawn shops need to hold onto jewelry before it sold or melted for so many days depending on state law. That way, it can be located after its stolen. I could not find how long Idaho needs to hold on to jewelry. If you did find it, then you could help locate the thieves.

Sorry for your loss.

Allen ... Not much I can say that others haven't already ... wish there was a way to relieve the world of the scum like those who did this. I have no use for liars, cheats or thieves! Sorry for your loss!

Mike F

That is truly some sad news. I hope the culprit/s fall into a 100 foot vertical with 3 feet of cholla cactus at the bottom, and live for about 24 hours before they piss off the africanized bee hive.

• Like 1

Very sorry for you and your partner's loss, Alan. You have always been a standup guy through the years in supporting many clubs and shows. Hope you get

it back.

Bugler