Nugget Shooter Forums

Wow! What a great time :yesss:

Got up there with dad on Thurs and pretty much had the area to our self with Eldorado and his wife.

More showed up on Fri. and Sat everyone was there :thumbsupanim

I think about 30-35 people showed and the feast on Sat. night was royal!!!

Bills pork roast and salmon was to die for.

Lots of guys got gold this time. :4chsmu1: Lot of gold bugging going on. Bill found a cool speci, Cowkiller killed it with a really nice 2+grammer and a specie, BD and Adam found some of the most awesome cubic dihedrial gold ive ever seen. (yah I made that up)

Shay was a digging mad man and got some really nice gold bug gold. :nutty:

Buckeye boy found 3 really nice ones...srry, didn't get a pic of them.

I was blessed with a couple of little guys at a half gram. :yesss:

Mitchel probably found the coolest find. A old watch. Hopefully he will post about it once he gets it open or looked at.

Sat night around the fire was really good. Lots of story swapping and lying and other stuff. :oregonian_winesmiley:

Awesome sunsets, great weather, fantastic food, met some great new people. The desert was in full bloom. Just a fantastic time out in the hills with fellow hunters.

Thanks to everyone that showed up.

Enjoy!
Tom H.

post-25308-0-28852800-1426461203_thumb.j

post-25308-0-28207400-1426461210_thumb.j

post-25308-0-36018600-1426461216_thumb.j

post-25308-0-53031400-1426461225_thumb.j

post-25308-0-17957100-1426461234_thumb.j

post-25308-0-54005900-1426461242_thumb.j

post-25308-0-43570300-1426461253_thumb.j

post-25308-0-02945000-1426461261_thumb.j

post-25308-0-52178900-1426461267_thumb.j

post-25308-0-14948700-1426461278_thumb.j

post-25308-0-16484000-1426461286_thumb.j

post-25308-0-57767000-1426461297_thumb.j

Edited by TomH
  • Like 3

Tom Thanks for sharing those pictures for those of us that wished we were a part of it.

strick

Thank You Tom, Tom, Bill and Kim!

It was great seeing some old faces and meeting new ones, the food was great and the little nugget I found was just a bonus. Just a side note Bill didn't smoke that salmon, I bought that at Costco. :) Great Time!

• Like 2

Thank you all for the top shelf dinner and the Toms in particular for dealing with all the details. Landed in the Q today and is is way to hot, so,we will make our way back to the cool tall pines of the Motherlode.....

Here's a quick video taken of folks BSin' at the campfire...Great outing! Thanks Bill and all for the great chow ... Thanks Y&O Toms for all your efforts putting it together ... Here's couple fotos too: Mike K. & Dodacious, El Dorado and Old Tom and the campfire Cheers, Unc

post-9-0-60543400-1426469240_thumb.jpg

post-9-0-74756600-1426469259_thumb.jpg

post-9-0-26851500-1426469421_thumb.jpg

Edited by Uncle Ron
  • Like 2

Thanks for getting it all organized Tom! I had a great time and it was nice meeting some new people. Did you get anything from vacuuming bedrock?

Yah! two fly specks BLAH! :) 5 bird shot, one nail.

Tom

Here's a quick video taken of folks BSin' at the campfire...Great outing! Thanks Bill and all for the great chow ... Thanks Y&O Toms for all your efforts putting it together ... Here's couple fotos too: Mike K. & Dodacious, El Dorado and Old Tom and the campfire Cheers, Unc

Ron:

Says its private, might have to change the Utube settings to public.

Tom

Thank you all for the top shelf dinner and the Toms in particular for dealing with all the details. Landed in the Q today and is is way to hot, so,we will make our way back to the cool tall pines of the Motherlode.....

Safe travels my friends :) It was good to visit again.

SIDE NOTE....

I want to really thank (alwaysdirty) for bringing up 50 buckets for everyone.

THANKS!! appreciate the buckets :)
Tom

It was great fun meeting people and talking to people I have haven,t visited with before. Only wish I beeped some gold

instead of bullets.. Tom, I did finish those leftover beans you made and they were great !

DAVE

Ron:

Says its private, might have to change the Utube settings to public.

Tom

Thanks Tom ... I didn't realize that... I think I fixed it. Cheers, Ron

I stopped by for a little while to drink some soda pop and do some BS`n. It was cool to finally meet boulder dash , always dirty, dave ,the other dave , luke, jim, Justin ( Evel Knievel ) dodacious, Mitchell, Adam H, the other adam H , azblackbird, Cp90CS, and of course it was always good to see some of the regulars that I have shared a campfire with in the past while having an Ice cold non alcoholic beverage.

Heres Boulder dashe`s and my take for the weekend....3 grams on the left (boulder dash`s) note: the silver crystal found today above his. 4 grams on the right ( the other adam)

GOPR0993_zpsadvvdy2x.jpg

Edited by adam
  • Like 2

I stopped by for a little while to drink some soda pop and do some BS`n. It was cool to finally meet boulder dash , always dirty, dave ,the other dave , luke, jim, Justin ( Evel Knievel ) dodacious, Mitchell, Adam H, the other adam H , azblackbird, Cp90CS, and of course it was always good to see some of the regulars that I have shared a campfire with in the past while having an Ice cold non alcoholic beverage.

Heres Boulder dashe`s and my take for the weekend....3 grams on the left (boulder dash`s) note: the silver crystal found today above his. 4 grams on the right ( the other adam)

GOPR0993_zpsadvvdy2x.jpg

Awsome hydrodilidrick gold!

You guys are death out there on that stuff. :)

Tom H.

Thanks Toms! (and Bill) for offering up your hunting area and food to outsiders. It was a good outing with lots of good food that makes it hard to lose weight!

The 'watch' is just a frame without a time piece but I'm glad to have found the sunbaker with lots of other trash. It was in a deep canyon. I'll have a retired jeweler friend of mine give me some ideas about its age this week.

It was good to see the most consistent gold finding duo on the internet again and others I met and did not meet. We had a couple of late night fires that are a treat when you live in the city like I do.

Nice pictures.

Mitchel

It was great to meet: Bill S. , Mike, TomH, Old Tom, Justin, Mitchel, Adam, Boulderdash, Gary, TempeDave, Arctic Dave, and AJ. There may have been a few others I can't remember at the moment. I had an excellent time and everyone was very friendly. The food was delicious and plentiful. There were several others I didn't take the opportunity to introduce myself, so looking forward to next time! Thank you everyone for the hospitality. :4chsmu1:

Luke

Edited by LukeJ