Nugget Shooter Forums
TomH

Outing pics!

Almost forgot, Thank you for the buckets Shay!

I stopped by for a little while to drink some soda pop and do some BS`n. It was cool to finally meet boulder dash , always dirty, dave ,the other dave , luke, jim, Justin ( Evel Knievel ) dodacious, Mitchell, Adam H, the other adam H , azblackbird, Cp90CS, and of course it was always good to see some of the regulars that I have shared a campfire with in the past while having an Ice cold non alcoholic beverage.

Heres Boulder dashe`s and my take for the weekend....3 grams on the left (boulder dash`s) note: the silver crystal found today above his. 4 grams on the right ( the other adam)

GOPR0993_zpsadvvdy2x.jpg

Wow! Adam when i first looked at that i thought what big gold boulders you got, and then i read.... :ROFL:

• Like 2

Nice picture, Adam. I like the way you did that. Who'd a'thunk? :89:

I like the shadows from the nuggets, too.

Greg

Your welcome for the buckets guys. I'll have more if anyone needs them!

Next time we gotta build the pyramid though...

• Like 1

I had an awesome time out there guys! Cant wait til next year! Thanks Tom for setting it all up.

Cool photos, Tom. I love the flowers.

The weekend was a hoot. So many great conversations around the campfire, I needed 6 ears.

Thanks to the Toms for hooking us up and keeping things running. Bill's smoked pork was sensational. Thanks to Dave for the ride up to Anderson's Well, to Shay for the buckets, and to everyone for creating a welcoming vibe.

Jean

Adam, Good vid time lapse especially the 3 meteorites zipping thru. You are quite welcome Jean ! It was fun and you got

to see sights that you haven,t been to.. Maybe next time we will beep more than bullets and not bump into those brutal jumping cactus.

DAVE

Great time lapse Adam, is that Venus shining so bright? Early at the bonfire I think I saw the space station fly by? It was on a track from the SW to the NE I had to shield my eyes from the bonfire in order to see it. So many conversation going on couldn't bring it to many people attention. Until next time take care,

Once again, awesome to see everyone and we enjoyed the amazing hospitality.........it's just awesome to be able to be out in the "bush" and have such a fantastic party......

Steve & Dee

• Like 1

Well looks like I missed a really good one ... the flu is gone now BUT ... I will be eating my chili for the next two weeks! Oh well! I'll be there for sure next time.

Mike F

Hey Mike,

You should have some of your chili at the first sign of the flu! It might have cure it before it settle in... just like gargling with whiskey when you got a sore throat.

Ok, the wife and I just got ourselves set up for these outings. Look for us soon at a nugget patch in Nev.post-25522-0-86716400-1426776731_thumb.j

• Like 4

Love those Peanut Man Huts . Sure not Bear Proof but keep you Dry,Warm and Stuff. Don't take much to pull one if you don't load them up with to much stuff.

Ok, I finally cleaned up the watch case a bit. It has the name of Reliable and 57736. I'm told that case companies don't keep a data set for serial numbers so I can't tell the date from that. If it was a full watch then the watch would have a serial number.

An expert told me further that it:

Appears to have been a standard 18-size case. Missing the bezel and glass.

That style of case was used from the late 1800s to early 1900s... 1880-90 would be a likely age for your watch case.

- D. Stuart

Renaissance Watch Repair

post-26254-0-17164900-1428954169_thumb.j

post-26254-0-85855100-1428954172_thumb.j

post-26254-0-72097000-1428954175_thumb.j

post-26254-0-34900800-1428954178_thumb.j

• Like 3

Pretty cool Mitchel :)
Everyone that's been through that area from the 1980s till now has missed that thing.

Really a neat find. And to think, all that engraving was done by hand.

Tom H.

Very cool bit of LSD history

Thank you for the update...That was definatley the coolest find of the weekend.......