Nugget Shooter Forums

LSD outting Great Sucess

cp90macs

I want to send out a BIG CONGRATS to TomH.... Young Tom AND old Tom in organizing and hosting a great outing! :thumbsupanim Let not mention Bill did another great job in smoking the pork butts, and everybody contributions to the pot luck dinner was tasty :ROFL: and plentiful. I don't believe anybody went away hungry. :idunno:

They was also some show and tell, proving they is still gold to be found in the LSD placers. :yesss: Hopefully some pics and stories will appear filling in the good times that was had by all. Safe travels and may you find the yellar metal! :Just_Cuz_06:

• Like 1

Heck yah! it was a really great time

Thanks to all that came.

Tom H.

• Like 1

Man it was great to get out there with all the guys and gals from the nugget shooter forum. I think that we have the best people grouped together on this forum that you can get. The gathering was a success because of the way all interacted. It was a group effort and the group responded well. What was it that the leader of the A-team used to say, 'I love it when a plan comes together'. Well all of those that had to miss this one lost an opportunity for a great outing and a chance at meeting some really nice new faces on the forum. Mike, fresh from the Gold Rush Show was there and you missed picking his brain about Tony Beets and 'The Dredge'. We're going to try to out do it again next year.

Bill showed us again just how it is done in the LSD, he found some nice gold. Thanks for the lesson, 'Rabbi'. His brisket was outstanding, just melted in your mouth.

Old Tom

• Like 1