Nugget Shooter Forums

Alaska Dredge=Awesome

Yo, All ... Anybody need an ancient dredge moved and reassembled and pulling gold in just a few months??? ... I know a guy!!!! post-9-0-29019100-1425698740_thumb.jpg

Great Gold Rush Show tonight, firing up Tony Beets' dredge that Mike K. and Jerry engineered! I'm impressed! ... Way to go Mike!!! ... Cheers, Unc

• Like 1

Yo Mike ... Are you and Jerry related? ... You sure look alike! /// Cheers, Ron

Mike,

You couldn't tell me how the show ended for the year but now I have seen it.

Nice to meet you in Greaterville and get to know some of the jokes that were played during the show.

I want to make it back down there and locate some of those big nuggets.

Mitchel

IMPRESSIVE MONUMENTAL FEAT :brows: The Viking got his ship all right and it collects gold as proven also. Impressive numbers by all but it's sure funny when ya spend millions to make a million or so....economic viability and reality goes out the window. I'll stick to my lean and mean,clean and quiet and not a op that you can see on satellite as sooo much destruction. I like to return in a year and not be able to tell where I worked as that appeals to me. Leave it clean and pristine has always been my motto....and haul away all others ungodly messs too-John :200:

• Like 1

Entertaining show last night ... even the 'Dirt' before and after held my attention. Never met you ... yet ... mike but congrats on a successful and interesting season. For my time watching the show you and Jerry were fun to watch ... the ole Viking must be a bear to work for! BUT ... I'll bet he is a bit of a big teddy bear in real life!

Mike F

Yup ... That came through loud and clear! I think he lucked out having you two to work out the jambs he put everyone into by being in such a hurry. For example ... putting that spud in out of order! Wasn't sure how you were going to do it but luckily appeared to be a simple fix.

Mike F

By the by that spending millions to make a million comment was NOT about Tony but Toad. I'd pay a grand$$$$$ to run Tony's dredge for a hour fer sure!!John

• Like 1