Nugget Shooter Forums

New Minelab Line: "GoFind" Low Price

ML is coming out with three new detectors ranging in price from $179 to $399..Called "GoFind" line.... Blue Tooth and iPhone enabled and auto ground balance ... VFLEX technoloogy, whatever that is ... Check this YouTube video ... Fast forward it to about 36:00 ....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya-p0aCc6-0 Wow... Gonna get my grand babies some!.... Great idea... Cheers, Unc

Ron, the price points are $179 (GoFind 20) to $309 (GoFind 60), this is going to be a great series of machines from what I've seen so far!!

The prices are mentioned at about the 39:00 mark and the possible release date is mentioned starting at the 51:45 mark and through the 52:00 mark. (Mid-May/early summer)

Notice he adjust the machine after showing it finds a Target? Minelab has such a bad Wrap on Repair Only produceing High End Machines I can only Laugh. My bet is it's a Whites Serf PI with bells and Whestels. A simple PIC chip can make it look like a Magic Wand. I do not trust Minelab. Boot me 0ff the forum if you like. I will not lie.

I am out for the weekend, but will update my site soon and let everyone know when fully available and in stock.

Homefire this is not a "Minelab only" forum and I really could care less if you like Minelab or not. Everyone is entitled to their opinion about detectors here....

I like Minelab simply because I have found pounds of gold with their detectors and their equipment does exactly what they say it will simple as that.

• Like 2

Good video.....just couldn't understand what they were saying haha. Looks like a sweet little detector for the price.