Nugget Shooter Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alwaysdirty

Outing buckets

Anyone going to the LSD outing next month need 5 gallon buckets?

I can bring 20-30 new better than Home Depot buckets. I get them free through work, hope you dont mind the smell of pickles!

Free to fellow Nuggetshooters

How many can you spare?

I'll bring as many as I can. Maybe up to 35, then share them equally with whoever wants.

i could always use another 5 or 6 as the HD buckets do seem to break pretty easy. Thanks for the very generous offer.

Mike F

Hey mike, ive had better luck with white walmart buckets than home depot. Lowes seem to break pretty easy too.

Never thought to try buckets from Wally World ... I don't go there very much even though we have a new one here in Prescott Valley in the last year or so. I'll have to go take a look next time in the store. Thanks for the suggestion.

Mike F

We should stack the buckets in a huge pyramid it would be hilariously funny

I don't want a pickle... Just want to ride my motorsicle! :D ... Cheers, Unc

I could use a few Shay. Constantly breaking the HD ones and the Lowes ones are alot worse!!

Food service five gallon buckets are far superior than big box store buckets. The strong brine smell goes away with use.

We should stack the buckets in a huge pyramid it would be hilariously funny

I don't want a pickle... Just want to ride my motorsicle! :D ... Cheers, Unc

Ron can Evil Knievel through the pyramid of buckets!

Well, buckets are all accounted for!

Yep I would like a couple if ya have any left

Not worried about pickle smell ... actually they smell pretty good! Besides the DW doesn't care ... the 151 does prefer dill however if it had a choice! LOL!

Mike F

Mike, Dave and Bill penciled in for buckets. Lucky for you Mike they are Dill...

Food service five gallon buckets are far superior than big box store buckets. The strong brine smell goes away with use.

:thumbsupanim I'm partial to the peach compote and peanut butter buckets, myself, from a local commercial bakery.

AlwaysDirty ... Not surprised coming from a deli! Dill is king! :party-smiley-027[1]: Thanks ... Looking forward to the resupply ... the HD buckets are a little sorry right now except for the two I picked up a couple weeks ago!

Mike F

We will be moving to Jack Ass Flats tomorrow. Hope to stay there long enough to pick up a few buckets if any are left

If you gotta buy buckets.... buy them from Firehouse subs.... the proceeds go to the foundation for firefighter. They are red in color and are pickle bucket too.

I agree on the Firehouse pickle buckets, and they're great heavy duty buckets, red in color with a snazzy logo so hard to lose, they sell them for $2 each which is what you'll pay for a bucket at most places like Home Depot, Lowe's etc, but the $2 doesn't go to the company as mentioned is goes to buying firefighting equipment for firefighters and I believe some of the money also goes to helping disabled firefighter or their families, either way it is a great use of the money we would spent buying a bucket/s elsewhere!!!

We will be moving to Jack Ass Flats tomorrow. Hope to stay there long enough to pick up a few buckets if any are left

I'll see what I can do for you. Got some more of them today, but missed out on 10 buckets the restaurant just threw out yesterday.

Cool Greg! I'll try that out. At least your not wasting them. I've used a couple for target practice.