Nugget Shooter Forums

Arizona Association of Gold Prospectors

Hi Guys Anyone belong to the [AAGP] in Phx. Arizona Just curious about the claims and such? Think I may go to one of there meetings & check em out. Thx for any replys.

Edited by ddog

That's Harold Allen's group, isn't it? ---OK, just answered my own question ... It is Harold Allen's group ...There's an extensive website (google it) ... Much hasn't be updated in years ...

Edited by Uncle Ron

OK I know where he has his claims, but when Stan (RIP) was in that club he was only able to work certain spots on the claime and the others were off limits. He dropped out after the first year....

Yeah, there seems to be a humungous amount of arbitrary (and expensive) rules to the club ... I will say that Harold saved my bacon when I was out LSD in July 1999 and had a broken tie rod on my old Pathfinder and was having a heart attack (but didn't know it)...He gave me (sort of begrudgingly) and Dodacious a ride to the old bar in Morristown near Bill's store and home to wait for the towtruck ... Cheers, Unc (And thank you, Harold)

• Like 1
  • 5 years later...
On 2/24/2015 at 8:55 AM, Uncle Ron said:

Yeah, there seems to be a humungous amount of arbitrary (and expensive) rules to the club ... I will say that Harold saved my bacon when I was out LSD in July 1999 and had a broken tie rod on my old Pathfinder and was having a heart attack (but didn't know it)...He gave me (sort of begrudgingly) and Dodacious a ride to the old bar in Morristown near Bill's store and home to wait for the towtruck ... Cheers, Unc (And thank you, Harold)

AAGPAZ1.png

You're very welcome Ron. I remember that day and if memory serves me still, it was a black Pathfinder. That day was a long and hard working day and I had a lot of work to get done out there so timing wasn't best but when someone's broken down it's like a dead ship out at sea, you have to help. We all can relate over the years and I've helped many since, as well as had someone help me once too. Sorry to hear about the heart attack, as I wasn't aware at the time since you didn't know you were having one, but sure glad I was there to help so it didn't take you away from us and also glad to see you've survived it well. May your pan always flow with GOLD Ron!  Harold

Edited by Harold
  • Like 3