Nugget Shooter Forums

GPZ 7000 now available...

Nugget Shooter

OK folks here is what you have been waiting for ...

Retail 12,499.00

Nugget Shooter price 9,999.00 (MAP)

Available to customers in next couple days. There is more info as well as a slide show of it being used at my site. http://www.nuggetshooter.com

I hope to have a demo unit here soon and will try to bring it to the outing.... It still can not be purchased, but we can take down payments.

8972905_orig.jpg

Fred is right ... and it is a bunch of money but just think about how much the price of gold has gone up since the 2000!

If I got one I think I wouldn't post my finds ... for the first 5 years. If I did I would say it was with my Gold Bug Pro and everyone would have to wonder if I was juicing (like the baseball players) and I could still get in the hall of nugget fame?

I'm sure glad I posted my big finds before everyone says 'It's easy to find the big ones now ... you should have had one of those 5000s ... it was difficult to find big gold with those!'

It's still a bunch of money ...

I got to say I can see the point from all sides... And get it, but I will be having one for a few reasons one of which I need to know how to use one to assist customers, real time news is now being shared at a slow trickle as allowed by Minelab with folks by those that have been using them, nope not dealers, it is NOT your old school PI detector anymore, and I know places it needs to be tried. Same back and forth banter each new Minelab detector, but same folks end up owning one :D Stay tuned as I will share info and pics if it works.... or doesn't, but I ain't lied to ya yet about a new Minelab so stay tuned. :brows:

• Like 1

Well, if they sold 50 at $10,000 that's $500,000

Or, if they lowered the price to $8000 and sold 200, that's $1,600,000

3 times as much..... Go figure.

Edited by LipCa
  • Like 1

Back to that old adage it takes money to make money. Does anyone know where I can get some money?

If I look back, I had to move Heaven and Earth just to afford my 4000 and then my 5000. My well has dried up short of selling one of my kids. ?

• Like 1

The talk is that in Australia they will sell for 10,700 Aussie dollars, looking at the exchange rate that would convert to around $8400 US dollars, so ML is selling them for a much bigger profit here, I know there's cost involved in shipping them here, but $1600 is a little steep, IMHO, I'm thinking they want us Yanks broke so we can't afford to travel down under to get any of their gold left in the ground!! :idunno:

• Like 1

Probably will start a mini gold rush, but man, I need a gold rush before buying the detector, takes money to make money. Probably worth it, but I need to move to OZ and trade in a car. Good luck out there.

The talk is that in Australia they will sell for 10,700 Aussie dollars, looking at the exchange rate that would convert to around $8400 US dollars, so ML is selling them for a much bigger profit here, I know there's cost involved in shipping them here, but $1600 is a little steep, IMHO, I'm thinking they want us Yanks broke so we can't afford to travel down under to get any of their gold left in the ground!! :idunno:

I think they are produced in Ireland????? (I could be wrong) ... So the shipping isn't much of a factor ... I'm sure dealers buy them fob Chicago ... I'll bet there are some price adjustments ... Cheers, Unc

Wow.

So in Brasil they will be between 35'000 and 45,000 reals.

Hey, Don--- think if I smuggled one down I'd get 30,000?

Mack that would be a big gamble since the two dealer here still have 5,000's in stock. They've lowered their price from R$18,000

down to R$13,500. At todays exchange rate that would make them USD $4787.00

Wow, Don, that's phenomenal .... That's near 50 percent of the US price ..... I'm sure there's some hassles and mordita involved ... Sounds like a good place for an international distributor!!!! .... Cheers, Unc

Ive got a few old patches Im thinkin about. AzNuggetBob

• Like 1