Nugget Shooter Forums

Excellent 2 days Beeping

Got together with boulder dash for a couple days of nugget hunting and good times :2drink: . The GPX 5000 and the SDC had been over this ground before, and our results were due to the use of a couple shovels, Gold bug II`s and D-11`s ....Removing some overburden makes all the difference..... :inocent:

13 grams of the good stuff, and just a portion of the trash targets found :black_knight_standing:

093_zpsi6wqzvf6.jpg

A shot of the night sky

064_zpsz8v9jiqg.jpg

• Like 3

Looks like you guys had a great time!

NIce goin guys!!!

You guys better watch out... then that fancy new Minelab hits the market, there will be no more gold for you guys to find. :arrowheadsmiley:

Unless that thing has a map that shows you where every piece of gold in the area is, people will still walk right over and past nuggets.

Congrats guys!

I cant believe the SCD missed those. It was suppose to find all the gold all the other machines have

missed????

WTG

Tom H.

Shay, not to mention that a six inch coil will go a lot of places a bigger coil cant.

Yuuuppp!

Congrats guys!

I cant believe the SCD missed those. It was suppose to find all the gold all the other machines have

missed????

WTG

Tom H.

Thats because they were using the Chinese SCD and not Minelabs SDC... :rasberry:

Unless that thing has a map that shows you where every piece of gold in the area is, people will still walk right over and past nuggets.

Ahhhh... you caught my sarcasm. You're right on the money. No matter what the latest and greatest is... it won't find it all. :shhhhh:

I have to take your word for the pictures because they don't come over the network here in China but good going again. I'll see it after the Chinese New Year.

That's awesome you guys still clean up with an older detector after all these new ones have hit it. I like how all that gold looks to be roundish in shape. I love those thick pieces with dimension. A lot of the spots here have small, flat, flakes of gold. Chunks like the ones you guys are finding are great to see.