Nugget Shooter Forums

Is the new Minelab really going to be 10000

Oakview2

There is no Such thing as Dicrimanation with a PI dectector. You have Elemination. You can Elemiate stuff like Aluminum, Iron, and other low coductive matals . Sad part is you loose Gold too. Anyone that says different prove me wrong. I Beg You!!

There is no Such thing as Dicrimanation with a PI dectector. You have Elemination. You can Elemiate stuff like Aluminum, Iron, and other low coductive matals . Sad part is you loose Gold too. Anyone that says different prove me wrong. I Beg You!!

You may be correct, my 5000 calls it iron reject, but this is not a pi detector from what i've read so far. I'm just guessing its all metal only, soon we will find out after the 18'th what the price and features actually are.

One nugget can pay for it if you got good grounds to search....to expensive ? I am not sure...but my 4500 with a 20 NF coil will find the 21 oz nugget at 3 feet no problem. What I wonder about is if it comes with three coils and largest is 20" how deep will it go? And how well it handles hot ground....if its up to 40% deeper than the GPX and handles hot ground better 7,000-10,000 would be worth it.

Currently an American dollar is worth about $1.25 Australian dollars. I wouldn't wait too long to make a decision on that GPZ. In recent years the Australian dollar was worth more than the American dollar and easily could adjust higher again in value depending on whether the oil market and the world economy improve and whether the U.S. can get its spending under control.

and whether the U.S. can get its spending under control

Oh my....we are a dreamer aren't we! :)

Better chance of hell freezing over :grr01:
Tom H.

l.

If the 7000 is priced at $10000.

What I would like to see is the 7000 find a target, and hear the tone.

Then let's see if the 5000 can find the same target and hear the tone.

Then let's see if the 3500 can find the same target and hear the tone.

Then dig it up.

Most of us know there is deeper gold out there.

If the 7000 is finding stuff that the others are missing it would be worth looking into.

Maybe like haves with someone that you normally hunt with and swap off on digging the holes.

Lately I have seen a bunch of the 5000s being sold for about 3k. That seems like a better way to go

until the 7000 has more time in the nugget patches.

If the 7000 combined the gpx5000 and the 2300 into an all unit packaged with the cordless 3030 chassis for 7k map I would buy it. For a 10k purchase price I will wait and see if it is worth it. I remember when I was trying to justify spending 3k for the gp3000,4k for the 4000, 4.5k for the 4500, and 5k for the 5000. It was well worth it for each one of those detectors for me. I sure hope the gpz7000 is worth 10k. If it is we are all in for a treat!