Nugget Shooter Forums

What would you buy next with $7000?

mn90403

So, you have a deep gold detector (PI) and a small gold detector (VLF) and some extra coils. You don't have a Quad or a 4x4 but you have a truck that will get you to most of the 'spots' that are near a good trail.

What would you buy or spend $7000-8000 on next so that you find more gold?

1. A new detector?

2. A Quad?

3. Gold finding lessons?

4. New Computer?

5. New Dry Washer?

6. What is on your list first?

So, you have a deep gold detector (PI) and a small gold detector (VLF) and some extra coils. You don't have a Quad or a 4x4 but you have a truck that will get you to most of the 'spots' that are near a good trail.

What would you buy or spend $7000-8000 on next so that you find more gold?

1. A new detector?

2. A Quad?

3. Gold finding lessons?

4. New Computer?

5. New Dry Washer?

6. What is on your list first?

7-8 K??? Wooohooo...I'm rich!!!

Since I'm "detectorless" I'd try finding somebody with a "lightly used" SDC2300 & compliment it by building a "vac pack"...then I'd fix or replace the fridge in my motorhome....since I'd still have a good chunk of cash, I'd probably sell the Bronco & try to find a smaller pickup in 4WD that would be tow able with the motorhome...Rokon in the back of the pickup...I'd be ready.

Fred You beat me to it ... Trip to Australia would be my first choice ... I have all the other stuff on that list! Is someone sending me $7000? Just PM me and I will give you the address to send the check to! :):brows::old:

Mike F

• 2 weeks later...

Personally I would probably head to WA ... Camp out for 3-4 weeks!

Nullagine, WA area. In Perth buy a good used Toyota Ute. 4x4, extra diesel tank, 5- five gallon water jugs only use for cooking and drinking. A lot of baby wipes for you nightly bath. A lot of people die there every year because they run out of water.

A good GPS ( or two) and plenty of batteries. Be ready to do a lot of walking and every direction looks the same. You'll learn real soon what Spinafix is, bad stuff but has gold under it.

A good tool box and several rock chisels and a good sledge hammer. A good tent is a must unless you can sleep in the Ute.

Bulletproof my F250 6.0 liter so I have faith that when I turn the key seven miles off a paved road, down a wash, that it'll start and not leave me stranded on a 110 degree day. If any's left over put it towards a Rokon.