17 members have voted

1. 1. Are you coming? Hpw many?

• Just me
    • 2 of us
    • 3 of us
    • 4 folks coming
    • 5 or more....

Great idea... add me to the list. PM sent

Tom PM sent $1 owed, And Patrick you might want to check with state land trust Gestapo to see what kind of SPECIAL / BOWEL / URINARY/ LANDMINE PERMIT is needed. I think it's [form no. 101/ take dump/protect butt ], Sorry I just couldn't resist !! :ROFL: See ya at the fire, Semper Fi D Dog :4chsmu1:

I've got room for six more names on the camp rooster. Going to send it in this weekend weather it's filled or not as it's going to be too much to take it in to the center of Phoenix with parking and all. Anyone wanting to be on it PM me with your full name and a telephone number. The buck isn't important, my contribution.

Old Tom

Hey Tom ya I hope can make it by there saturday nite. I think its going to be a lot of fun, BTW can you move those cactus.
and I'll try to remember the nuts I hate getting skunked.

AzNuggetBob

Edited by AzNuggetBob

Man with all you legends coming out I won't even stand a chance at a nuggie. Gonna be a good time around the fire Sat. night for sure.

Old Tom

Tom, I'll gladly move some overburden for you to get on a bedrock nuggie with that Gold Bug.

Old Tom...can you put me down as well if there is room?

David Riley

928-830-9005

Just in case I decide on drinking too much, I won't have to drive the 7 miles home :-)

Edited by ArcticDave

Thanks Shea, I like watching you young guys raking that gravel while I'm in the shade drinking a pepsi.

Old Tom

Dave, yo da last one to sign up. Roster all filled, time to file it. One can still get an individual camp permit for $15.00 by sending it in yourself. We never needed one but you never know about the state land people. This way we're covered.

Old Tom

• Like 1

I've got room for six more names on the camp rooster. Going to send it in this weekend weather it's filled or not as it's going to be too much to take it in to the center of Phoenix with parking and all. Anyone wanting to be on it PM me with your full name and a telephone number. The buck isn't important, my contribution.Old Tom

yo tom, put me on...9282317191

So TomH if I read the poll right above we have about 31 signed up so far. Just need to have a rough count so I can make enough Chili. Gotta start making it tomorrow night and finish it wednesday night. Hoping to have wheels up and heading to LSD midday or earlier Thursday.

Mike F

I'm sorry to say I won't be able to make it this time. I hope everyone has a great time.

Patrick

I'm so excited I can't sleep!!!

Got 40 buckets to bring, hopefully I can fit them all in my truck...

• Like 1

Can't wait for the resupply ... broke two more HD buckets over the weekend ... and they were only half full each when they popped the handles out and split down the side.

Im excited too shay! Working weekends I rarely get to go out when everyone else does. It will be nice meeting some fellow prospectors.

Patrick, you deflated my balloon. I was looking forward to seeing you there this time. Well maybe someone else has a spare toilet we can run down in the night. I think that there will be some drinking going on. :idunno:

Old Tom

• Like 1

Good to have seen ya last weekend Patrick and sorry you can't make it.

Old Tom. I'm not sure how many people carry a spare toilet around, but you might get lucky !!

Bill, it's always a pleasure to spend time with you and that pretty girl.......

I'm very disappointed that I can't make it. I'll miss out on spending time with a lot of fine folks. Not to mention the chow.

Patrick .....

Sorry to hear that Patrick. Always good to see you.

If anybody wants my spot on Old Tom's State trust camping permit, they can have it. I'm still gonna be there, but apparently I have come down with Bell's Palsy and just don't feel up to getting my camper ready.

I'm anxious to get my hands on some of those buckets Shay. I'm down to one now! The bottoms keep cracking out of mine... jeez, I wonder why? Lol :-D

Edited by ArcticDave

Another in sinking boat. Got to call again for Jury duty tonight, quad is still in shop and wife has appointments. Weather is starting to warm up, commercial work starting to dribble in. Wanted to make one more trip to AZ and this to be it, but not in the cards. Q maybe the following weekend if quad is out and temps agreeable. Wanted to try that 7K. Will not buy another detector w/o trying first. Billy, you say it's heavy? More so than the CTX? Opened bag of Pistachios, it's confirmed. :-(

Shep

Shep and Patrick ... I was counting on you two to help me polish off the Chili I'm bringing ... Now I'm in jeopardy of having to take some home! :) Seriously I'm going to miss you guys not being there. How am I going to know if I am in the right spot without your dueling flag pole masts?

Mike F