Nugget Shooter Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SGTFDA

Nuggetshooter forum

Thank You.

I also enjoyed the show. I also don't know how it was edited. By the commercial it appears I lose it and start screaming a Wayne this Sun. I did. Forgot all about being filmed. He said something that set me off. Oh well.

Oh heck...I thought you were just acting? :P
Good show!
Tom H.

Well I can't wait for the next one... :pop:

maybe after the series is over you can tell the real story...Your pack must be full of those cigars...and that knife looks like it is beating you up....

fred

Yep great crew.....

Frank,

I'm surprized you didn't jump in the copter with them guy's. hmmm...not sure if i trust those other guys just yet... :pop:

I'm not getting in a copter with a Scottsdale pilot who wears stretch pants. Plus I'm not flying into those mountains anyway. There are better wYs to die. The Bowie was my Vietnam knife. Good for cutting off snake heads. Come to think of it people's heads too. Oh I could tell you some stories!

If anyone has a youtube account, with your real name attached to it, such as one linking to a google account, you can purchase the season for $9.99 on History Channel's Youtube page. That's the way I'm watching it since I don't currently have cable.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=ELmw9Dmau78pcdG6wuiU8YYA

It has become one of my favorite shows........

I watched it online last night. I was really getting into it. It's a cool show for sure, can't wait to see more.

I'm not getting in a copter with a Scottsdale pilot who wears stretch pants.

:laught16: I thought the same thing when I saw that helicopter pilot!

When you guys found the little cave next to the heart stone that you made the rock hound crawl into...did you try sticking a detector back in there?

They cut that scene. I had to show Eric how to get it in there. He does not accept advice.

Dang, I was hoping there was a Dore bar or something buried in there.

Sarge,

What about that story of his mine going straight down into the ground and it being cover up with timbers or rocks?

Ya'll keep looking up but i think it's down... :idunno: Did someone just make that up?

This is the last of a 5 or 6 part series tonight...can't wait to see it! :pop:

That young man risk it all to climb that ladder.......mighty dangerous IMO. I believe that ladder should be studied more...when was it installed? And that bottom piece being welded? That seemed strange...or maybe that was show prop...Also, how long could wooden rungs hold up to the elements?

I saw what looked like braided poly rope running up that ladder.