Nugget Shooter Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SGTFDA

Nuggetshooter forum

I remember back when I was living in Pennsylvania reading posts on this forum. I've learned a ton for you guys and I thank you all. I never asked a question that went unanswered. I've done well prospecting thanks to all that great advise.

Hey Frank, glad to see your still around. Grubstake

Hey Frank, are you coming to the LSD outing in February? Can't forget the last time you were there, what a great time.

Old Tom

I'm confused on what the date is. I can't miss the gold show. Then Sun Feb 8 Legend of Superstition Mountain on the History Channel. Can't miss myself on TV

It's been awhile since I've been to LSD. Been working my claims in the Superstitions

Most guys agreed to the second weekend in March. Seems like most can make it then. See you there, and bring your cigar............

Old Tom

I was wondering if you would be on it Frank. WTG!

SGT., you had it all inside ya, commin to the forums just helped bring it to the surface !!!!
Good luck an hapy huntn,... Oh an Yeah, don't get Superstitious on us :ROFL::old::head:

Ill be hanging out helping the club at the gold show in Mesa. Stop by the GPAP booth

It's very odd watching yourself on a TV commercial

Well, Old Odd guys look odd on TV..... I do hope you can make it to LSD, but if I can make it, I'll come see Ya at the Mesa Show

That's it Steve

Well Frank , You walked the walk !

A lot of guys come to the forums getting loads of information so they can fulfill their dreams of coming out west and prospecting. Usually, no one ever hears from them again.. There are few that actually accomplish what they set out to do, but not in your case. You saw what you wanted to do , went after it, and achieved it............. Good on you man ! Others here have seen your progressive success, and its good to be witness to it..

Just post more often will ya ! :old:

Glad to see you've got that new show going on! ... I'm looking forward to seeing it ... That hater over on the Treasure Net forums is pretty much a wannabe who used to sucker in folks to Rich Hill for "gold adventures" ... He's one to talk about milking $ out of people attracted to all things gold related! ... Keep up the good work ... Cheers, Unc

Ron I think old Terry is pissed because he could not find a speck of gold back in the mountains and I found so much. By the way your one of my all time nugget shooter Hero's. When I was back in Pennsylvania I paid close attention to your posts. Still do.

WTG Frank;

we don't see you posting much now that you are out here...I am sure you teach a lot...

I just read a book by Eyre Stanley Gardner- searching for lost mines from a helicopter- That book and clues brought your recent posts to mind.

fred

Frank ... Great to see you posting ... I'll probably be at the Mesa show on Sunday ... see you then. Mike F

I have that book Fred.

My password was not working them bam!

What's funny you read the books then later become friends with the guys that wrote them. You then get a different story

I am sure there are lots of tales told...You are closest living Treasure Hunter i have met...maybe, some day we can sit around a fire and you can tell some....

ESG died in the early 70's, did you know him?

fred

Did not know him but read his books

Reminder...Superstition Mountain on tonight....History channel...Sarge, will you be chomping on a stogie?

Reminder...Superstition Mountain on tonight....History channel...Sarge, will you be chomping on a stogie?

If you miss the first airing tonight, the next showing will be shown again right after the first showing, and then again shown twice 2 hours later.

Great show last night Sarge! I like to fell off the couch when I recognized you. I look forward to the rest of the series. That sure is some beautiful country....

Sarge I really enjoyed the show last night. Especially after reading so much about the dutchman. To me it was one of the better shows on the History Channel. The show moved along pretty fast, I mean ya'll have already spotted the heart. Is this a 2 part show by any chance?

I believe he stated on another forum that they shot 6 shows with options to shoot more. Good show worth watching. Thankfully not a lot of drama, but just enough to keep it interesting. Just blows me away how a few holes that were dug in the Superstitions many years ago have been spun into such tall tales. I guess that's what western folklore (and the many books written on the subject) is all about. Somebody has to profit from it. Reminds me of the old dime store novels. Definitely entertaining to say the least. :thumbsupanim

Any way to see this on the Net?