Nugget Shooter Forums

A "Lookback" of your Facebook page

melanievoita

hit the facebook link at this site its your own video you gotta be signed into facebook if that link doesnt work at google type in lookback go to face book help desk then "what is it"then the facebook link at the next page

Edited by melanievoita

Melanie, instead of posting the link as the title of the forum topic, use a short name for the topic so everyone will know what the link is sorta about and then paste the link in your post so it will be a live link that everyone can click on and then explain it further in such a way that everyone understands what we're suppose to see/read, etc. there, know one is going to go to the link as a topic title if they don't know what it's about and has to copy and paste it to see what it's about!

Here's the link that can be click on to go there, I still don't know what you're trying to get us to check out there, so what are we suppose to see when we go to the link, it seems to be just a help page??

I'm confused!! :idunno:

https://www.facebook.com/help/206982576163229/

OK, I now understand what Melanie is trying to tell us, if you click on the link I posted above, here's it is again...... https://www.facebook.com/help/206982576163229/ and then on What is A Look Back? and then on facebook.com/lookback if you are logged in to Facebook you will see a short "Lookback" of your Facebook page, e.g..... (you can just click on the last link that I posted if you're already logged into Facebook)

"A Look Back is an experience that compiles your highlights since joining Facebook. Depending on how long you’ve been on Facebook and how much you’ve shared, you’ll see a movie, a collection of photos or a thank you card."

Melanie in the future please post links in your post and not as the title of the topic, it's very confusing because a link shouldn't be the title of a forum topic, it doesn't tell members what the topic is about.

I have edited your title to something more appropriate.

thanx for straightening that out for me .:)I tried to paste the link in my message and not in my message bar butt it wouldnt let me .and it wouldnt let me share it at facebook.didnt you think that is odd they make those for us yet they dont tell us ?I think its really cool.anyways I just wanted too share it try sharing it on facebook see if it lets you.it wouldnt let me.feel free to repair any of my posts however you feeel i appreciate this sight and everyone who has been kind to me here:)Id like to hear any comments on if thats a cool thing or not:)

Edited by melanievoita