Nugget Shooter Forums

Trial and error...

Rimshot

About a week ago I had some new carpet installed. Well naturally they had to move all the BS out of the rooms and disconnect all my electronics. I never have disconnected my dish set up but the guy who disconnected it had no problems. He never said what he was doing and about mid day he was yanked over on another job and never came back. Well once the carpet was installed and they put everything back in place, I tried to reconnect the dish wires. I was totally confuse because he disconnected all of them leaving me no clue how to hook it all back up. I must have done at least 8 different configurations, but coudn't my tv in the bedroom to work. Well finally I found the right way to hook up the cables with help from the internet.

Well to make a long story short, I noticed I moved up a notch with the wrong configurations. I had a bunch more movie channels and who knows what else. Just thought I would let you know. Maybe you'll be lucky too. Now I just got to figure out how to make the tv in the bedroom work. It doesn't hook up directly to the receiver, I guess it's back fed.

Lipca all i know is when i switched the cables back to the way they were originally the movie channels were gone.