Nugget Shooter Forums
Old Tom

Are we going to have a LSD outing?

Billy's talking in Q the 14th? so the following weekend at LSD? I could do Q from the 12th till? and up to LSD. Whatever, I just go with the flow.

Patrick, you get 4K?

Hey Cowkiller,... are you the KINGMAN Cowkiller ????? With a brother and a friend named Blake ???

Oh and have the outing anytime you all like , wish I could make it never been to LSD.

I will drive up and tow your trailer down here If I have to!

Just as a point of info the GPAA Mesa Gold Show is scheduled for Feb 28- Mar 1 ... Probably won't affect many if any but just throwing it out for info. Oh just thought as I was writing ... Bill you speaking there this year? ... That would make a big difference in outing attendance on that weekend!

Mike F

Frank. Yes that is me. No worries haven't killed any more so maybe my driving skills have improved... :ROFL: Probably going to be at gold basin sometime in feb. hope to see ya there.

AAHHHH I thought so. I need to start gettn back out swingin soon maybe I CAN make it to the basin then keep me posted .
Hapy Huntn

Billy's talking in Q the 14th? so the following weekend at LSD? I could do Q from the 12th till? and up to LSD. Whatever, I just go with the flow.

Patrick, you get 4K?

Not talking there at the Q that I know of Shep... I was asked a long time back, but never heard anything else about it or contacted with more info. Now have other plans that weekend.... Early March is best for me at the LSD, not sure on my GPAA seminars yet though and still waiting for dates I am needed and I am indeed doing the Mesa show.....

Hi Bill,

Since you brought up the Mesa Gold Show, When is it scheduled?

Thanks, Ben

Hi Bill,

Since you brought up the Mesa Gold Show, When is it scheduled?

Thanks, Ben

Mesa, Ariz., Feb. 28-March 1 Ben....

So March 6th-8th or 13th-15th? Man those dates sound forever away... Lets do the 6th guys.

I vote with buckeye boy second week of march.

Frank I will def let you know when we are coming.

Edited by Cowkiller

Ok, Guess Ill take the reigns here and plan it out since it was Dad and I that were talking about it and posting it originally. Lets set it for the second weekend of March.

That seems to work for the majority of people and gives others time to plan for it.

I can do the planning to take the pressure off of Bill since he has been planning all the other ones.

Will put up a post later about it and maybe Bill can pin it up top.

Tom H.

Potluck on Sat. as usual. I don't smoke brisket though.

Edited by TomH
  • Like 1

Last year we had two outings at LSD. One was in Feb. and the other was a memorial for Barbara in March. I think that a March outing would work out just fine. As far as the food goes, if everyone brings a little bit then we will have more than enough. Maybe we can get Hogleg Tommy to bring his beer cooler again this time?????

Old Tom

I like 13-15th march then I think my friend Adam can come.

Edited by boulder dash

Whenever is good for me...everyday is a Saturday :brows:

Same here...be nice to see how you guys do it down here in the desert.

• Like 1

Mid March and we might even be able to show up

Mid March and we might even be able to show up

Dang... Looks like I'll miss this one guys. Just got offered a job back in Alaska. Headed back in two weeks. :cry2:

Sorry I'm gonna miss you El D. Would have been great to see you and the Mrs. again.

Edited by ArcticDave
  • Like 1