Nugget Shooter Forums

Gold Trails TV Show Ch. 7 In Phx

Uncle Ron

Just now discovered Kevin Hoagland's new Gold Trails show is on at 11AM today, Ch. 7 in Phoenix ... I'm recording it! ... Cheers, Unc

Well, that was interesting ... I didn't realize it is a GPAA show, but, duh, Kevin is pretty much the face of GPAA and one of the top honchos of the organization so I don't know why I didn't connect the dots! :Just_Cuz_06: ... The show was pretty well done and Kevin does a great job as the MC .. Well worth watching, particularly for the newbs out there ... I'm looking forward to his shows from the big AZ, particularly with a more nuggetshooting focus... Great job, Kev ... Cheers, Unc

Thanks Ron. I missed todays show, but I have my DVR set for all new episodes. Why not the Outdoor Channel?? Interesting...........

Looking forward to seeing it.

Patrick .....

Edited by Patrick in Havasu

Patrick ... Someone correct me if I heard incorrectly ... I believe the Outdoor Channel is no longer owned by folks at the GPAA. I seem to remember that it was sold about same time change of management passed at GPAA ... Again just my recollection ... please correct my old brain if that is incorrect! :old:

Mike F

And one more reason to use one of the major network channels is the bottom line ... more advertising dollars can be had at the majors. Money talks and nobody walks ... or walks away in this case. Wish I had seen the show but was traveling ... maybe I can catch a rerun or maybe it is posted on line somewhere. Will certainly record the next ones.

Mike F

Gold Trails is not being broadcast on a national network, can't get it on the east coast as of this time or many other states either, as of right now it being broadcast by a local network in California, and some stations such as the one in Phoenix will be airing it as well via the network in California, I don't know of any other stations airing it at this time.

You can view the episodes after they have been aired on the GPAA website.

Here's a link to the first episode on the GPAA website.

http://www.goldprospectors.org/Learn/Video/VideoId/215