Nugget Shooter Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Oakview2

Bill Southern and Hoser John have articles in the Mining Journal

Good articles but not actually in the "Mining Journal" as meaning in the "ICMJ".

I have read Bill's story before and a great one it is, but John's story I have only read little excerpts that John has posted on the forums over the years, it's great to read the whole story in one place, great job guys, congratulations!

I read those stories. Good job on both.

Thanks for the kind words. Guess I'm at that age where I have to write about it as just gettn' bloody old. Funny thing is that story was a tnet winter story back in about 2002 or so. I have dozens of them. GREAT newsletter this month with some very good news as the ungodly dredge/lawyer/lyer game continues unabated-Kudos Bill as a great read sir-respect as always-John

• Like 1

I just read the newsletter ... Great job Bill and John! Imagine the book we could write if all of us contributed just one story of the journey through the gold fields!

Mike F

Both stories from John and Bill were well written and definitely worth a second read.

I could relate to John's story (being a dredger also) and could picture the excitement

and bewilderment in Bill's story in my minds eye. Well done...both of you guys. :yesss:

Thats a great newsletter!
I never knew it existed till now.

Thanks for posting it.

Enjoyed reading the stories an intel from the dredging front lines.

Im gonna find that crack Hoser! :)

Gosh I tried to open Oakview2's link but coulden't But knowing both Bill and Johns I

know the articles in the newsletter would be great as both Bill and 'hoser' john know

their stuff... jim