Nugget Shooter Forums

Need some Nuggetshooters Mojo

Johnno

G'Day Guys and Gals

I just can't get a break. Two days before Christmas my mum had a fall, but would not go an get checked out before she celebrated the 25th. After that she checked with a doc, straight to hospital then moved to a cardiac hospital. she is currently under the knife Monday morning in Oz I'm totally stressed. She had a pic taken to make me feel better but I will not be fooled. So if you can take a little time to throw some mojo I would appreciate it.

Chhers Johnno

post-2798-0-11289500-1419802998_thumb.jp

Will diffinently be praying for her.

Tom H.

G'Day You bunch of GREAT People

Just an update. Things went well at the moment. Still waiting for a report that everything was successful. She got through the operation and the next 24 hours will count

Once again, thank you for all your support, prayers, thoughts and positive mojo. I'm indebted to you all.

Will follow up with another update as soon as I'm informed

Cheers

Johnno

G'Day My Friends

An update. mum is out of hospital, I got to speak to her and give her a hard time, not that she needed it but she's on the mend, being monitored constantly. I finally got the full story. I could say that this situation could have been avoided but then again it was welcomed. Mum's not one for giving out much, I knew she had problems. This all occurred over her leaving her chain come button off (Life Alert). She had one in the kitchen that looks like a car glovebox. If she doesn't press it at a certain time every day, it calls up and lets out the most horrific scream. If you don't press this button in the next 5 minutes, paramedics will be dispatched. Well she wanted to have a shower and sit down and watch Christmas carols and a cup of tea. But she took off the Life Alert around her neck, even though it's waterproof, but she explained to me that the chain was too long and she couldn't shower.

So to cut this story short, she took it off and fell and then proceeded to be macho. Finally went to hospital, not until she finished Christmas Day. They found a few problems which they fixed but while she was in this situation, they decided which they were against to put a pacemaker in. So she's back home and still has a tongue full of venom but that's fine with me, I'll take anything. Love my mum

Cheers

Johnno

P.S. Ben ... got your message on The Junction. Thanks mate.

YAHOO my first new year miracle story. I just wonder how them docs get awwy with throwing a pacemaker in every tom,dick and harry that comes in,even a stubbed toe. OMG you need a pacemaker---bs I'm old and it's irregular just like every other biological part at my age so put your pacers where the sun don't shine as I'll get along just fine with my omps. John :old:

• 1 month later...