Nugget Shooter Forums
Dakota Slim

How cold is it?

Lots of cool dudes in the desert this week -- and next. How cold it it where you are at?

I'm in Laughlin and it is supposed to bottom out at 30 on New Year's Eve with a high of 44.

I am in Fallon, NV and it was 9 here last night. It was probably near 0 at Rye Patch.. And it was in the low 30's during the day. Might wait a few weeks before going detecting.

Redding is warmer than that!

28 lastnight in Mariposa. Grubstake

0635 and it's no shoes, Bermuda shorts, no shirt and 72° and a clear sky in Uruacu.

• Like 2

Don! 72 is way too cold!

It's been in the mid 20's in Angels Camp Calaveras County,gold country in the mornings...and will be so all this coming week.

It's pretty darn chilly here in the Kingman area. Supposed to get down to 19 or so...I turned off the heater for the night, thinking I'd save propane, but once everything in here gets cold, I think it may take more gas to warm everything back up again...

29 in Redding at 5:50 am with a predicted high of maybe 48 if we're lucky BUT we have sun after weeks of rain . Just glad to be alive so it's all good,at least till New Years then oooooooomy-John :brows:

• Like 1

It's pretty darn chilly here in the Kingman area. Supposed to get down to 19 or so...I turned off the heater for the night, thinking I'd save propane, but once everything in here gets cold, I think it may take more gas to warm everything back up again...

19 and turning off heat is asking for frozen water pipes ! 18* here at Yarnell my panning tub has 2" of ice in it Paw prints from cat in the ice WTH good thing that cat didnt stay to long or I would have had a statue

29 in Redding at 5:50 am with a predicted high of maybe 48 if we're lucky BUT we have sun after weeks of rain . Just glad to be alive so it's all good,at least till New Years then oooooooomy-John :brows:

How's Shasta Dam doing John is it showing signs of being a reservoir again ?

17F here in the high desert Deming NM. Water lines froze to the house.

Balmy 34 here this morning........but tonight is supposed to get well below freezing

36 in Morristown.

high of 56 forecast for today. Not to shabby...good beepin weather :head:

Is there room for another RV???

Is there room for another RV???

Bill Southerns park in Morristown is nice..Grab it middlefork if he has room. I would if it wasn't for me having to leave in another month. Hopefully next winter

This global warming is getting to me. May have to join a nudist colony with this heat wave we're having :4chsmu1:

I

Bill Southerns park in Morristown is nice..Grab it middlefork if he has room. I would if it wasn't for me having to leave in another month. Hopefully next winter

This global warming is getting to me. May have to join a nudist colony with this heat wave we're having :4chsmu1:

On your recommendation, I will reserve a spot if he has room.

It will be 0 tomorrow morning and -9 on Tuesday morning ... I want to go back to Prescott Valley! Committed to be here until Monday after New Years Day ... then in AZ for the rest of the winter ... will be good to be in a warmer place!

The part of Redding I was in today was darn near perfect. Just above freezing at daylight and got to near 60 during the day. I had on one layer too much so I got hot.

It's a whooping 18 degrees and snowing hard here in Wheat Ridge CO ... just a little NW of Denver! BRRRRRR!

MMMMMikkkkkkke

It will be 0 tomorrow morning and -9 on Tuesday morning ... I want to go back to Prescott Valley! Committed to be here until Monday after New Years Day ... then in AZ for the rest of the winter ... will be good to be in a warmer place!

Ha!!! It won't be much warmer here for a while... here in the Kingman area the dogs wanted out a 3:30 this morning...took them out & the wind is stout out of the north & pretty brisk...just took them out again cause they forgot to go poop...light/dusty snow has joined the wind. Not sure of the temp. but it's cold...water hose to the motorhome is frozen but I've got a full tank of propane...gonna hunker down till friday then head south towards Bills.

Ha!!! It won't be much warmer here for a while... here in the Kingman area the dogs wanted out a 3:30 this morning...took them out & the wind is stout out of the north & pretty brisk...just took them out again cause they forgot to go poop...light/dusty snow has joined the wind. Not sure of the temp. but it's cold...water hose to the motorhome is frozen but I've got a full tank of propane...gonna hunker down till friday then head south towards Bills.

3/4" pipe insulation to put over that hose is pretty cheap

Cold spell a comn' teens to maybe 40---myne gott the old arthritis don't like the 55+ winds though. Oh well price I gotta pay for all that play :old: John