Nugget Shooter Forums
AzNuggetBob

Where does gold come from? with AZ Nugget Bob...

Has this video with Chris Ralph been posted on this thread already?

• Like 1

If the scientists/Physicists are right and the Earth originated from the Big Bang 4.5 billion years ago why couldn't have carried it's own array of elements, including AU, as it cooled and became the earth we live on today? Just a wild-assed guess.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 1/28/2020 at 1:13 PM, filmalaska said:

If the scientists/Physicists are right and the Earth originated from the Big Bang 4.5 billion years ago why couldn't have carried it's own array of elements, including AU, as it cooled and became the earth we live on today? Just a wild-assed guess.

It could not have as it was too hot and had expanded too much for dense heavy elements to form.  That’s why the favored theory right now, and even detected in recent observations, are that collisions of extremely dense neutron stars formed the heavy elements.

Pondering this while one is wearing or holding a piece of gold makes it seem so much more amazing that it even exists...

Edited by GotAU?
  • Like 1

Well I'll renew this topic with this info. I read this in some book a while back and now I  can't  remember what book  it was  but the author's theory stuck in my mind . His explanation was that all  big copper mines and other big metallic and mineral sources were  the remains of ancient  spacecraft crashes from very deep space. That they leached out after billions of years of earthquakes and volcanoes and all of earth's changes.No crazier than many theories I have read . Knowledge is out there but so much of it is disregarded by the naysayers , if it don't fit the popular ideals  at the time then dismiss it.:reading:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1