Nugget Shooter Forums
AzNuggetBob

Where does gold come from? with AZ Nugget Bob...

On 11/27/2017 at 1:52 PM, Swampstomper Al said:

He'll make it; he's a stunt person, not a flat earther..
The only agenda he's pushing is age..

Swamp

I tend to agree with you. He's either insane or it's a publicity stunt.

• Like 2

On 11/27/2017 at 5:51 AM, homefire said:

Yea, one mouse was enough for me.  Poor guy all but turned inside out. 

Yep that rocket in the Video required some serious FAA type clearances and certification and things.   My best recorded flights were in the 10,000ft range.  Only thing I had to work with back then was Black Powder and Rocket Candy.   Speeds UNKNOWN.  Who Cared ?  As long as they got up there.  LOL   Not shabby for a little kid.  We didn't have all the cool electronics back then.  Lucky if I could afford a Apogee Camera.   Remember these ?

Apogee.jpg

Oh ya Homey I used to fly the Cineroc too. I remember it was hard to get the tiny film developed too. now you can put a digital camera on a key chain. :D

8 hours ago, AzNuggetBob said:

Oh ya Homey I used to fly the Cineroc too. I remember it was hard to get the tiny film developed too. now you can put a digital camera on a key chain. :D

I had the film issue solved.  My dad worked for Ray Manley's photo there in Tucson.  A wildlife Photographer. 

Homey I lived in Tucson back in 2000. we used to go out to the Willcox playa test range east of town and launch rockets before I moved back up to Nev. also used to look for meteorites there too. found two verified  H5 and 6 Chondrite Meteorites . you had to eyeball them on the surface. too much US military junk to hunt them with a detector.
AzNuggetBob

Here is an web post I found on the finds.

Meteorite Mailing List Archives - [meteorite-list] Re: Willcox Playa 003 and 005 Meteorites, Family Reunion

http://www.meteorite-list-archives.com/2005/mar/0972.html

Bob Gutowski

AKA AzNuggetBob

Morlock thanks for the link.

I agree. there are there are over 200 Billion stars in our galaxy alone with many planets forming around them using minerals and gasses flying around in space from star explosions enveloping and vaporizing small existing planets around them into asteroids,meteorites and space dust, then coalescing them into new planets around other near by stars. and what holds them together and keeps them from crashing to each other in orbits until it happens again?. its Dark matter. from what we have been able to detect. Its stringy filaments of sticky black material that sets up and begins to bond together again in space after a star explosion slows down, so to speak from crashing through dark matter in space.
Will the solar system ever stop expanding? it almost seems like a chain reaction that never stops. exploding stars will continue to drive minerals and planets further out into space as long as hyper-nova and supernova stars keep exploding.
 These video's are interesting.
https://www.sciencechannel.com/tv-shows/how-the-universe-works/videos/how-do-galaxies-form
https://www.sciencechannel.com/tv-shows/how-the-universe-works/videos/what-really-is-dark-matter
AzNuggetBob

Well folks I ran across this recently and thought I'd throw it up for your consideration. I have long believed that the central or Sacramento basin in California was caused by a glancing asteroid impact on earth but was not able to prove the theory. not saying I did with this, but now after I saw this Mars impact I'm more convinced It's true. Take a look at these two map/photo's of the earth and Mars impacts and I'll let you decide. and if your wondering what does this have to do with gold? well it would help explain the ground fracturing and resulting gold deposits.
AzNuggetBob
central-valley-map.jpg?w=720
https://www.universetoday.com/72269/weird-crater-on-mars-is-a-mystery/

Edited by AzNuggetBob

that was one big plow job!

As I recall there are some similar meteorite scars in Australia...but uch smaller and the meteorite stayed around for a visit.

fred

• Like 3

On 11/21/2017 at 4:17 AM, AzNuggetBob said:

I agree Bob, and such events (probably more than one) would explain the massive amounts of water needed to create the ancient rivers and giant cobbles -- and even the ancient sea in Nevada.

On 11/21/2017 at 4:05 AM, Morlock said:

Edited by Dakota Slim
  • Like 1

I agree Fred it would have been a major plow job on the planets surface, and probably would have ejected trillions of tons of earth into the atmosphere possibly causing an ice age.

Slim It could also be that the crater flooded with ocean water from San Francisco bay?

Bob

On 12/16/2017 at 2:04 AM, AzNuggetBob said:

Well folks I ran across this recently and thought I'd throw it up for your consideration. I have long believed that the central or Sacramento basin in California was caused by a glancing asteroid impact on earth but was not able to prove the theory. not saying I did with this, but now after I saw this Mars impact I'm more convinced It's true. Take a look at these two map/photo's of the earth and Mars impacts and I'll let you decide. and if your wondering what does this have to do with gold? well it would help explain the ground fracturing and resulting gold deposits.
AzNuggetBob
central-valley-map.jpg?w=720
https://www.universetoday.com/72269/weird-crater-on-mars-is-a-mystery/

While I never gave this region's formation much thought prior to seeing these photo's, one thing I think I can pretty much safely say is IF this area was created by an extraterrestrial strike it wasn't any sort of what we would normally consider being a typical meteor or asteroid that keyed this fender..

Matter of fact, assuming it was an object skimming by I'd say it would have to be at the very least moon-sized if not earth-sized + - .. Regardless of size though, it would need to contain mass enough to remain un-affected by our gravity well..

This would be the only way, at least as of this moment, that I could accept a "glancing blow" explaination.. I can't think of anything "typical" that's capable of entering our atmosphere and striking the surface while also retaining momentum enough to escape our gravitational pull other than an object having a mass at least nearly equal to our own, all difference on the minus side being off-set by speed, angle and a buncha other mathamatical formulations I'm incapable of explaining..

Other explainations welcome..

Swamp

• Like 2

Swamp; there are some instances where a meteoroid entered the atmosphere and skipped back out to space...sorry, I can't quote the source.  It is in one of the many meteorite references I have read....kind of like skipping rocks on a pond.

fred

• Like 2

Yea Fred, i think you may be talking about the Hoba meteorite, that's one scientists figure came in at very low angle, and maybe even skipped on the surface. The west coast is all about plate tectonics, that's my take on how the central valley was formed.:brows:

• Like 4

Thanks Fred & hermit.. Have some info searching to do now..

I'm good with smaller objects "skipping" off the atmosphere.. Entering, making ground contact and still having escape velocity though..? Ties my brain in a knot lol.. Even given a super-shallow angle the object would need to be going sooo fast I'm having a problem imagining its composition in order for it to hold together.. Like -- diamond and titanium..?? Or what..?

Swamp

• Like 2

well this is a wandering thread....where is my book...I want my book!!!  sorry, I am a little bored while stuck at home...

fred

• Like 1

On 12/18/2017 at 9:20 AM, fredmason said:

Swamp; there are some instances where a meteoroid entered the atmosphere and skipped back out to space...sorry, I can't quote the source.  It is in one of the many meteorite references I have read....kind of like skipping rocks on a pond.

fred

I saw that happen in a movie once but forgot the name of it. 

• Like 1

I used to play golf and if you think of the golf ball as a meteorite or other foreign object it can give you some ideas.
Most of the time, the ball bounces forward when it hits the ground, and then it rolls. Sometimes the ball plugs in the ground. It usually leaves a ball mark when it lands and it makes a splash when it lands in the water. 

• Thanks 1

Hey guys a lot food for thought here and research.
Good point hardtimehermit and I agree the west coast has been pushed up from west to east by tectonic plate push but that doesn't explain the half round crater at the south end of the crater/skip mark on the map indicating a N.-S. impression? you too Slim I see it that way too.
AzNuggetBob

Edited by AzNuggetBob

This is one of my favorite videos. this low angle Meteor/Asteroid passed through the earths atmosphere with such high speed and mass earths gravity didn't pull it in. It traveled for several thousand miles across the sky and then It continued back out into space.
AzNuggetBob

and no its not a UFO, if it is their toast.:4chsmu1:

https://youtu.be/vBu-yUzWXqg

https://youtu.be/wIv7wL9nWMQ

Edited by AzNuggetBob

17 hours ago, AzNuggetBob said:

This is one of my favorite videos. this low angle Meteor/Asteroid passed through the earths atmosphere with such high speed and mass earths gravity didn't pull it in. It traveled for several thousand miles across the sky and then It continued back out into space.
AzNuggetBob

and no its not a UFO, if it is their toast.:4chsmu1:

https://youtu.be/vBu-yUzWXqg

https://youtu.be/wIv7wL9nWMQ

It makes you wonder what kind of material could maintain that kind of momentum and withstand that kind of heat. 
If it was a UFO, the aliens can either withstand super hot temperatures or they have some super duper insulation. 

• Like 1

Slim first off Im going to say what ever it was it did not leave much of a fragmented trail. I'm sure it wasn't a stony, I suspect probably a very large oriented low nickel/iron because it doesn't seem to be tumbling or changing color. truth is today we can survive re-entry with heat shields. the shuttle did it for years. a friend of mine owned a company that machined parts for that project. If the film had better color that would have helped figure out what it was. That old 1972 8mm movie has been trashed on youtube and its getting hard to find a good clean version of it anymore. and every time its copied it looses more visual quality and the tails get taller.  :idunno:
AzNuggetBob

I know this is a bit of a stretch but its been on my mind for a long time , the burn was so clean, could it have been precious metal meteor ?

AzNuggetBob

Not necessarily precious metal but I'm down with a high metal content of some kind(s)..

Swamp

• Like 1

I dont know Swamp. take a look at what Space-X has been up to lately.
You have to wonder if that 70's fly by is coming back and when.
AzNuggetBob

http://fortune.com/2015/07/20/asteroid-precious-metals/