Nugget Shooter Forums
AzNuggetBob

Where does gold come from? with AZ Nugget Bob...

Boy, I think I fell asleep.   That's the Problem.  NO two situations are ever going to be the same. Even in the same local area.    To many variables to try and use any kind of universal model.  Modeling my hit the mark from time to time but never going to be any way reliable. 

Edited by homefire
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, GeoJack said:

Thanks for the link Jack.
This guy is referring to large scale primary thermal deposits. sometimes very deep in the ground. sometimes they are at the surface but often already well known.The reason I've been discussing secondary epithermal deposits is they form closer to the surface, are more common and should more of interest to nugget hunters. because they tend to be scattered and smaller deposits they are not favorable to large scale strip or pit miners and for that reason more of the claims are often wide open or become wide open for claiming from time to time.
AzNuggetBob

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Bob, agreed, what I found interesting in this report is the "lighting rod" effect on ore shoots. Something I hadn't seen or heard before. My interest has been in the location of the enrichment zones in mesothermal deposits, specifically to pocket gold and the ore shoots that generate them, and the localized mineralization.

• Like 1

Some really big words in that report to ponder and look up, for me anyway. Love learning stuff.

On 11/15/2017 at 2:24 AM, AzNuggetBob said:

Am I going to discredit aliens completely, No. Or even from a microbial standpoint. just by the sheer massive amount of galaxies out there we are just starting to see with Hubble and the probable amount of planets revolving around the millions of stars in each galaxy,.
We are just starting to see all the planets floating around the stars in our galaxy, the Milky Way. take a look up in the nite sky at all the stars in our galaxy with or without an optical telescope.
You have to wonder.
AzNuggetBob

https://gizmodo.com/was-it-a-good-idea-to-beam-our-best-techno-to-an-alien-1820546627

Here they go with that ASSUMING again.  That's Assuming the Little or not so Little Grey guys would know how to decipher our Digital Modulation .  My bet is all the Nuclear Blast we have set off produced enough EMP noise out there to get some attention if there was anyone in ear shot.  Besides ? What makes them think we are even worthy of a looks see ?

• Haha 1

Lets talk why Mother load gold looks the nicest of most gold from around America .

Load gold looks crazy

20171117_222804.jpg

• Like 2

On 11/19/2017 at 12:15 PM, H-2 Charlie said:

Lets talk why Mother load gold looks the nicest of most gold from around America .

Load gold looks crazy

20171117_222804.jpg

Charlie If I was to guess I would say that nugget is Nevada gold? It is a dang nice nugget.  thanks for posting it.

AzNuggetBob

On 11/16/2017 at 7:00 AM, GeoJack said:

Bob, agreed, what I found interesting in this report is the "lighting rod" effect on ore shoots. Something I hadn't seen or heard before. My interest has been in the location of the enrichment zones in mesothermal deposits, specifically to pocket gold and the ore shoots that generate them, and the localized mineralization.

I dont know Jack. Most of the models in that video are based on computer models. I only see one core drilling sample in the charts and the results seem to depend on who programed the computer model, not based on drilling or sampling results on a given area. To me it seems more like a theoretical mining company video promo. jmo
AzNuggetBob

On 11/19/2017 at 3:57 AM, Morlock said:

Its an interesting concept assuming whom ever receives it is smart enough to decode it or respond to it? doesn't mean they are not an intelligent life form or that they don't exist just because they don't or cant reply.

AzNuggetBob

Talk about strange, how in the world does something like this form? Perhaps it's the actual monolith from the movie "2001" that's been bombarded by micrometeorites on it's journey through the solar system. Just kidding.

But what a strange find.

https://www.space.com/38838-interstellar-asteroid-oumuamua-space-cigar.html

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AzNuggetBob said:

Its an interesting concept assuming whom ever receives it is smart enough to decode it or respond to it? doesn't mean they are not an intelligent life form or that they don't exist just because they don't or cant reply.

AzNuggetBob

Who knows what type of technology they might be using. If we're sending smoke signals and they're sending some form of communication unknown to us, how in the world do the scientists expect to interpret any response?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Morlock said:

Who knows what type of technology they might be using. If we're sending smoke signals and they're sending some form of communication unknown to us, how in the world do the scientists expect to interpret any response?

I agree. AzNuggetBob

3 hours ago, H-2 Charlie said:

Weaverville along the Trinity river .

20171117_222745-2.jpg

Much better photo Charlie. now you can see that butter yellow Cal-Gold is so notorious for. I used to live in Redding so I know that area pretty well. Great gold up there.
AzNuggetBob

• Like 1

Its a well known fact that we have found meteorites, asteroids here on earth from planets and moons around ours, and some we don't know where their from. and the comets are the biggest mystery.

AzNuggetBob

https://www.nbcnews.com/mach/science/how-space-dust-could-help-explain-origin-life-ncna823286

He can become the man that SPOOGED !

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Au Seeker said:

darn the BLM they're always messing up all the fun things!!!:2mo5pow: 

He can be serious for just a little while until the rocket goes BOOM!! :th:

http://www.vcstar.com/videos/news/2017/11/25/mad-mike-hughes-cancels-diy-rocket-launch/108027046/

I'm sure we'll hear about his launch on the news. my guess looking at his rocket, looks more like a kiddy ride out in front of a dime store. jmho Love that rattle can paint job too.  notice the fuel tanks on top of the fins. maybe he put them there to help protect them from the crash?. I'd bet he beats the paramedics to the scene of the crash by at least 20 minutes.
Evil Knievel's rocket looked better and at least his had more symmetry.
I guess where going to find out if he understands the center of pressure in relation to the center of gravity. But if he thinks the world is flat that kinda says it all.
Now if you want to watch a real home built rocket launch watch this.
Watch the paint and plastic melt on the outside and migrate over the camera lens. it reached 121,000 feet and traveled up to about 2180 mph and it was done with a reusable solid propellant rocket motor,that would have been a wild ride if it where large enough to carry a human.
AzNuggetBob

https://youtu.be/rvDqoxMUroA

Edited by AzNuggetBob
  • Like 2

When I was about 10-11 I gave a Mouse a flight in one of my rockets.   I felt pretty bad about that one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I hear ya Homey, I launched a mouse or two when I was young. with not so good results. I didnt yet understand G's. Later I used to launch rockets up in Black Rock when I lived in Nev. but nothing like that rocket in the video. I think the best I did was Mach 1.4 and my rockets were half the size of that one. that rocket in the video was doing like Mach 3.plus.
As far as Mad Mike Hughes, In my last post I was referring to his earlier red rocket. yes he's been building this rocket for years. now he replaced the fuel tanks with surplus parachutes on the newer blue version. I think he's going to need them. but its not going to help the aerodynamics. gota love that rattle can paint. :D
AzNuggetBob

10 hours ago, AzNuggetBob said:

I hear ya Homey, I launched a mouse or two when I was young. with not so good results. I didnt yet understand G's. Later I used to launch rockets up in Black Rock when I lived in Nev. but nothing like that rocket in the video. I think the best I did was Mach 1.4 and my rockets were half the size of that one. that rocket in the video was doing like Mach 3.plus.
As far as Mad Mike Hughes, In my last post I was referring to his earlier red rocket. yes he's been building this rocket for years. now he replaced the fuel tanks with surplus parachutes on the newer blue version. I think he's going to need them. but its not going to help the aerodynamics. gota love that rattle can paint. :D
AzNuggetBob

Yea, one mouse was enough for me.  Poor guy all but turned inside out. 

Yep that rocket in the Video required some serious FAA type clearances and certification and things.   My best recorded flights were in the 10,000ft range.  Only thing I had to work with back then was Black Powder and Rocket Candy.   Speeds UNKNOWN.  Who Cared ?  As long as they got up there.  LOL   Not shabby for a little kid.  We didn't have all the cool electronics back then.  Lucky if I could afford a Apogee Camera.   Remember these ?

Apogee.jpg

Edited by homefire
  • Like 2

I bet that rocket guy wont make it out alive  .

No heat shields , toaster oven enen if it stays together .

• Like 1

He'll make it; he's a stunt person, not a flat earther..
The only agenda he's pushing is age..

Swamp

• Like 1