Nugget Shooter Forums
AzNuggetBob

Where does gold come from? with AZ Nugget Bob...

No Ideas.  Some day not so long from now I think people will be kicking them selves in the butt thinking WHY DIDN'T WE EVER TRY THAT !   LOL,  There is a Crazy Simple way to do things Right in your face and we just don't see it  ..  

• Like 1

Ya It's kinda like when they converted a 4X4 and a Mini-van into a SUV. :D
AzNuggetBob

• Haha 1

On 11/2/2017 at 8:51 AM, homefire said:

Helium 3   could out value any of the precious metals to be had. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helium-3

Maybe we could harness heavy quarks.

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/215268/20171106/particle-physics-discovery-fusing-heavy-quarks-can-produce-10-times-more-energy-than-nuclear-fusion.htm

• Like 1

This whole Energy Dilemma will come to a end some day. Some Place, Some Thing RIGHT in front of our faces is the answer. Something SO SIMPLE and abundant no one can comprehend it's use as unlimited energy.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, homefire said:

This whole Energy Dilemma will come to a end some day. Some Place, Some Thing RIGHT in front of our faces is the answer. Something SO SIMPLE and abundant no one can comprehend it's use as unlimited energy.

Welll, there is a reason the product didn't make it when tried as "Heli-Clean" I done suppose.. :laught16:

Swamp

3 hours ago, homefire said:

Yep. Quarks and baryons. What's next?

https://phys.org/news/2017-11-theoretical-quark-fusion-powerful-hydrogen.html

• Like 2

9 hours ago, homefire said:

Yea Homie, I think it will be faltulence, if we could just harness that we would be set, everyone already carries a good supply on a daily basis!! :brows:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Au Seeker said:

Yea Homie, I think it will be faltulence, if we could just harness that we would be set, everyone already carries a good supply on a daily basis!! :brows:

Skip I think if we just tapped all the cattle out their (methane)we would be set except for the hydrocarbons. but it sure would cut down on the smell.  :D

There are plenty of other options already available. natural gas,not as good as Hydrogen because it still contains hydrocarbons. 
but not as much as most common hydro-carbon fuels such as gasoline or coal. I like the new solar (Spanish)roof tiles.they are not as obnoxious looking as the flat panels. your just going to have to convince big oil and the coal companies that their tech is not only obsolete  its detrimental to our survival.

But I do think the Hydrogen motor is very cool. And there is no shortage of Hydrogen all over the universe. All ya need is water and a little electricity. Ya may want to look at the difference between Endothermic and Exothermic processes and bond energy. but I don't think Nasa is using Hydrogen gas.
AzNuggetBob

On 10/20/2017 at 9:14 AM, AzNuggetBob said:

Can't wait for the results from the James Webb Telescope and Assuming we can believe the results from the Advanced Space-borne Thermal Emissions and Reflection Radiometer (ASTER) satellite. It has much better technology and has little distortion than our land based sensors because of the atmosphere.
Assuming Neutron stars are the source based on what we just witnessed from many land based telescopes that knew of and where watching and waiting for the collision.
Is the gold traveling near the speed of light? and if so how long will it take to get here if we just saw the collision between the Neutron stars.

AzNuggetBob

I've been following this project for awhile. Does it ever take time to create a single mirror. Just hope this and the Webb project doesn't have the same issues as the Hubble did when it started up. There's no room for error.

https://www.space.com/38652-giant-magellan-telescope-fifth-mirror-casting.html

• Like 1

You all need to start thinking closer to home !  LOL   Make Al Gore PROUD !!!!    Volunteers ?

cowfarts.jpg

cowfarts2.jpg

NeverEnding Battery.jpg

Edited by homefire
  • Haha 2

On 11/6/2017 at 11:10 AM, Swampstomper Al said:

Welll, there is a reason the product didn't make it when tried as "Heli-Clean" I done suppose.. :laught16:
Swamp

Duhhhh.....

Not saying this was an actual Sr. moment -- maybe it was; maybe it wasn't..
Maybe it was a by-product causative from failure to inhale the LSD wayyy back when..?
Perhaps it was caused by residual fallout from failure to absorb the smoke as well..?

Who knows..? Does it even matter at this point..??

All I know for sure is it's impossible for the joke to be gotten when the wrong word [Heli] is used
instead of the correct word [Hydro(gen..)] :grr01:

So anyhoww, if anyone needs me I'll be over at lumosity dot com playing with their puzzles..:olddude::old:

Swamp

• Haha 2

Scientists and Geologists are just starting to find evidence that proves that the theory I presented here on the forum several years ago of catastrophic ice age flooding and huge inland lakes, and ice dams from these glaciers is what caused the catastrophic erosion in areas such as the Grand Canyon, and catastrophic erosion in Utah, Washington,Idaho and Nevada. I also think that in some areas under ice age volcanoes also contributed. The erosion is not just from earth quakes or sliding ice glaciers.
Take a look at this video.

AzNuggetBob

http://www.pbs.org/video/killer-floods-jymfcf/

Edited by AzNuggetBob

27 minutes ago, AzNuggetBob said:

Scientists and Geologists are just starting to find evidence that proves that the theory I presented here on the forum several years ago of catastrophic ice age flooding and huge inland lakes, and ice dams from these glaciers is what caused the catastrophic erosion in areas such as the Grand Canyon, and catastrophic erosion in Utah, Washington,Idaho and Nevada. I also think that in some areas under ice age volcanoes also contributed. The erosion is not just from earth quakes or sliding ice glaciers.

AzNuggetBob

I viewed that on Nova last night too.  It was on a couple years ago also.

I believe the Grand Canyon was formed in a series of events like portrayed in the video.  The Colorado river is not the sole source of the erosion. IMO.

Edited by LukeJ

2 hours ago, LukeJ said:

I viewed that on Nova last night too.  It was on a couple years ago also.

I believe the Grand Canyon was formed in a series of events like portrayed in the video.  The Colorado river is not the sole source of the erosion. IMO.

Luke you saw it a couple years ago? this show was copyrighted in © 2017
AzNuggetBob

Edited by AzNuggetBob

Yeah....   Last night, my wife called me in the room and said that I might be interested in what was on.  After a couple minutes, I was able to tell her what was going to happen later in the episode.  If it wasn't a Nova show, it must have been another science channel show.  Maybe Discovery....  I know I watched it at least a couple years ago.

I've watched a lot of television in the last 5 years since my daughter was born.   Plenty of time to sit around between diaper changes and nap times.... :nutty:

The information in the show makes perfect sense and seems obvious once it's stated.  The hundred foot ripples and potholes really sell it.

Edited by LukeJ
added video from 2015
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, LukeJ said:

Yeah....   Last night, my wife called me in the room and said that I might be interested in what was on.  After a couple minutes, I was able to tell her what was going to happen later in the episode.  If it wasn't a Nova show, it must have been another science channel show.  Maybe Discovery....  I know I watched it at least a couple years ago.

I've watched a lot of television in the last 5 years since my daughter was born.   Plenty of time to sit around between diaper changes and nap times.... :nutty:

The information in the show makes perfect sense and seems obvious once it's stated.  The hundred foot ripples and potholes really sell it.

Luke could you have read one of my old posts many years ago?. My wife and I were  also watching that Nova show  and she said, Thats the same thing you said years ago (12) up when when we living up in Nevada about the erosion up there.at that point I knew, she really does listen to me. :D
AzNuggetBob

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, AzNuggetBob said:

Luke could you have read one of my old posts many years ago?

Perhaps....  but I haven't even read everything in this thread....yet.  :idunno:

I've only been actively interested in learning about finding gold with a metal detector for the last three years or so.  Which is when I started frequenting this site.

I've been a fan of science and logic for about 37 years now, so it's really hard to say where many of my thoughts come from.  Even when I think I have an 'original' thought, I figure it must have been influenced by someone or something else.

Maybe it stems from the 'ancient knowledge' back before our ancestors were transplanted here from a distant galaxy?  :arrowheadsmiley:

Luke  :200:

• Thanks 1

Luke you dont want to test my wife's fact checking. She still keeps bringing up things I've forgot about. :arrowheadsmiley::200::D
AzNuggetBob

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, AzNuggetBob said:

AzNuggetBob

Originally the thinking was the Colorado River was running through a flat plain, then the area underneath started to uplift. As it started to uplift, the river was cutting deeper and deeper into the strata, thereby creating the Grand Canyon. This would have happened over millions of years to create what we have today. It's possible both theories can be combined somehow. Time will tell.

Nope disagree. No up lift enough in that area to cause that much erosion with strait sided cliffs.. AzNuggetBob

Morlock I think your thinking old school on this area. I originally thought many years ago based on what I had read that these columns  of rock where pushed up. I figured it out years ago.AzNuggetBob

Edited by AzNuggetBob

Morlock I will say this. gesh let me say it here (now)  and you wont have to dig back into several years on this thread or other forums I used to post on many years ago. I dont think the Grand Canyon was formed by a single event. but I do think it was caused by several catastrophic Ice age flooding events. I dont think it was created by the melting of one Ice age. By geography  at least the last 60 million years. It  just happens to be the biggest drainage on the northwestern hemisphere of the U.S. at that time. and remember what I said a long time ago on this thread. If the rock in a mountain has layered sedimentary grain running sideways (horizontal) not tilted, it is probably not uplifted. the canyons around it are more than likely eroded out around them.
AzNuggetBob

Well, a lot things could have happened in the last 60 million years. I think if a really large area would have been uplifted slowly over that time, the rocks wouldn't necessarily have to be tilted. I'm just saying more then one event could have been responsible with the uplifting being one factor.

The Himalayas are still rising by 1 inch per year. The Grand Canyon plateau could have been uplifting by a fraction of that over millions of years along with other factors to form it.

Will we ever be 100% positive? I doubt it.

Morlock  It's hard to argue with gravity, its been around for a long time.  and we are still trying to understand it.

AzNuggetBob