Nugget Shooter Forums
AzNuggetBob

Where does gold come from? with AZ Nugget Bob...

On 10/20/2017 at 7:14 AM, AzNuggetBob said:

Can't wait for the results from the James Webb Telescope and Assuming we can believe the results from the Advanced Space-borne Thermal Emissions and Reflection Radiometer (ASTER) satellite. It has much better technology and has little distortion than our land based sensors because of the atmosphere.
Assuming Neutron stars are the source based on what we just witnessed from many land based telescopes that knew of and where watching and waiting for the collision.
Is the gold traveling near the speed of light? and if so how long will it take to get here if we just saw the collision between the Neutron stars.

AzNuggetBob

It would be juat our luck that this is all true and soon earth will be destroyed by $10 octiliion in space gold bombarding our planet!!!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Au Seeker said:

It would be juat our luck that this is all true and soon earth will be destoryed by $10 octiliion in space gold bombarding our planet!!!

Skip I don't think we will be so lucky considering the distance and the small area of the blast headed our direction. but I do think there is going to be some planets closer to the blast seriously au-salted . :2mo5pow::D
AzNuggetBob

Edited by AzNuggetBob
  • Like 2

Given the recent events, I thought this was interesting.

periodic-table-chemical-elements-space-o

• Like 4

13 hours ago, AzNuggetBob said:

Skip I don't think we will be so lucky considering the distance and the small area of the blast headed our direction. but I do think there is going to be some planets closer to the blast seriously au-salted . :2mo5pow::D
AzNuggetBob

I think what we will see (via the telescopes) will open our eyes to what may have happened -- and could happen -- here on earth. 

Can't wait for the results from the James Webb Telescope and Assuming we can believe the results from the Advanced Space-borne Thermal Emissions and Reflection Radiometer (ASTER) satellite. It has much better technology and has little distortion than our land based sensors because of the atmosphere.
Assuming Neutron stars are the source based on what we just witnessed from many land based telescopes that knew of and where watching and waiting for the collision.
Is the gold traveling near the speed of light? and if so how long will it take to get here if we just saw the collision between the Neutron stars.

AzNuggetBob

If we just saw it, it actually happened x amount of light years ago. :89:

If we listen real hard for a while, maybe we will hear the bang. :pop:

• Like 3

On 10/21/2017 at 9:25 AM, Morlock said:

Thanks Morlock

I really like this post.

AzNuggetBob

• Like 2

Just to be clear,

More here: 
https://public.nrao.edu/
https://public.nrao.edu/news/

AzNuggetBob 

On 10/21/2017 at 9:25 AM, Morlock said:

So does that mean if we blew up this little guy (The white dwarf on the right 4' 5")

WhiteDwarf.jpg

We could get some copper, zinc and chromium along with the usual mess involved in blowing people up?

Edited by clay
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, clay said:

So does that mean if we blew up this little guy (The white dwarf on the right 4' 5")

WhiteDwarf.jpg

We could get some copper, zinc and chromium along with the usual mess involved in blowing people up?

No. I think under the right circumstances you might wind up with a white, midgetized, dwarf diamond.

http://www.lifegem.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwprbPBRCHARIsAF_7gDa8XMbaaC_Z0m3QT7aCnqOaq3uF13lgKEH3FvktBp_yfN4h1Sd-WMIaAjnkEALw_wcB

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

"Where Does Gold Come From"

Metals and other elements created in space from stars.
I'm thrilled. Finally proven to my satisfaction and no longer just another theory. many scientists have been working on this and waiting for this Neutron star COLLISION TO HAPPEN.
I have known about this for some time and was going to use it in my book as the final chapter. I can tell you that information is still pouring in on the collision.

Just wanted to let you know I have just been invited into another project and not sure I will have time to keep up with this thread.  So if it takes awhile for me to respond to comments or questions I hope you understand.

I hope we have given enough information and links here to help you research it more and also help you find more gold here on earth.

Also,There is no estimated time of publication on my book. I'm still working on it and compiling a lot of information. Will let you know when it's published.

Take care out there and don't let your pick get rusty.
AzNuggetBob

• Like 5

OK, OK. While Bob is away let's talk about what really matters...."Where IS gold?". :89:
Where it came from has been debated for a long time. :old:Granted, recent discoveries :idea:are giving us a better idea of where it comes from, but what nugget shooters really really want :yesss:is that sweet signal from their detector. It doesn't happen everywhere, it just happens where gold is now, today. :black_knight_standing:
After searching for over a year in various places,:hiker: I found my first nugget at Rich Hill near Stanton, AZ. :oregonian_winesmiley:Many other people have found gold at Rich Hill :Diggin_a_hole:after striking out elsewhere :2mo5pow:so my suggestion is:

"Go where gold has been found." :reading:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dakota Slim said:

OK, OK. While Bob is away let's talk about what really matters...."Where IS gold?". :89:
Where it came from has been debated for a long time. :old:Granted, recent discoveries :idea:are giving us a better idea of where it comes from, but what nugget shooters really really want :yesss:is that sweet signal from their detector. It doesn't happen everywhere, it just happens where gold is now, today. :black_knight_standing:
After searching for over a year in various places,:hiker: I found my first nugget at Rich Hill near Stanton, AZ. :oregonian_winesmiley:Many other people have found gold at Rich Hill :Diggin_a_hole:after striking out elsewhere :2mo5pow:so my suggestion is:

"Go where gold has been found." :reading:

I agree that everyone wants to know where the gold is, who doesn't, BUT the topic subject matter is "Where does gold come from...", so.... all I know is gold comes from where a person finds it!!! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Well Boys and Girls ! It seems we have this WRONG... It comes from Tree's ! LOL

http://www.perthnow.com.au/technology/csiro-scientists-have-found-gold-growing-on-gum-trees-near-wudinna-on-the-eyre-peninsula/news-story/421f336478c46d3570b5dee633391369

Edited by homefire

AzNuggetBob

Well, since the light/gravitational wave just reached us from the kilanova that happened 130 million years ago, if the gold was travelling at 99.99% the speed of light then it should arrive here in a mere 13,000 years. That should give me enough time to save up for a GPZ 7000...

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, ShinyCy said:

Well, since the light/gravitational wave just reached us from the kilanova that happened 130 million years ago, if the gold was travelling at 99.99% the speed of light then it should arrive here in a mere 13,000 years. That should give me enough time to save up for a GPZ 7000...

I think by that time it going to be the GPZ 70,000 and hopefully it comes with a helmet to protect from the newly arriving gold meteorites!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Skip  In response to an email I just read.

you should keep in mind that as the universe is expanding,the Neutron star explosion in itself is also moving away from us at approx.30,000 m/s or 946,707,780,000,000 meters per year.
AzNuggetBob

Edited by AzNuggetBob

Skip if you look at the multitude of impacts on the moon. Its loaded with asteroids,meteors and comets. they where not vaporized as much and scattered over the surface on entry like most where on earth, it is a gold mine of rare minerals within these impacts. our planet moves these minerals around reclassifying, even altering with volcanism, weathering and plate tectonics, but not on the moon.
It is very close to us and easy to mine. The U.S.is starting to catch on to that. there are many other countries and private companies out there that are going after it.
AzNuggetBob

Homey I know you keep bringing up Helium-3 fusion. as far as I know helium 3 as a fuel is only theoretical at this point and believed to be common on the surface of the moon because of lack of a strong magnetic field as there is on earth. I dont know of anyone testing it as a fuel on a large scale outside of a lab. So I'm still waiting to see what comes out of that.
But I will say this NASA is currently testing a large hydrogen based rocket motor and the only by-product in the exhaust is H2o water. There is no flame, just steam. How do I think they are doing it? by temporarily splitting or blasting apart the Hydrogen bonds. but that's just a guess.(};)
AzNuggetBob

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AzNuggetBob said:

Homey I know you keep bringing up Helium-3 fusion. as far as I know helium 3 as a fuel is only theoretical at this point and believed to be common on the surface of the moon because of lack of a strong magnetic field as there is on earth. I dont know of anyone testing it as a fuel on a large scale outside of a lab. So I'm still waiting to see what comes out of that.
But I will say this NASA is currently testing a large hydrogen based rocket motor and the only by-product in the exhaust is H2o water. There is no flame, just steam. How do I think they are doing it? by temporarily splitting or blasting apart the Hydrogen bonds. but that's just a guess.(};)
AzNuggetBob

There are no flames in a Hydrogen Peroxide Reaction.  All that is , is the Splitting of Oxygen and Hydrogen Bonds.  All Ell Breaks Loose, eaa?  Only By Product H2O (In a SUPER HOT Gas Steam Form) and Oxygen .  Maybe they have a trick up the sleeve to combine the hydrogen with something else allowing somewhat the same reaction ? 

Edited by homefire
  • Like 1

I think you are correct Homey but what they are using to get such a violent reaction is still secret.

AzNuggetBob