Nugget Shooter Forums

Spam

GeoJack

Got this email this morning and thought I might reply.

On 12/11/2014 3:18 AM, Mr. Flores - Isaflooffice wrote:
Good Day,

I am Mr. Isaias Flores by name, I will like to place an order with you or your company but need to know some of your policy with some questions to ask you, see below:

1.) Do you Accept Email Order

2.) Do you Accept Credit Card (Visa, Master, Amex or Discover) as the Means of Payment.

3.) Do you Ship Internationally or arrange pick up with freight company after all payment have been secured.

Kindly get back to me immediately with your website or the price list of your present stock list products, so I email your the list along with the quantities demanded.

Regards

Mr. Isaias Flores

Admin. Manager
ISAFLO SOURVAR & CO.

Dear Mr. Isaias Flores,

We only except gold, no cash, credit.
Please send sample of your gold. We will assay and reply.

Thank you.

Good but be aware ... any response to spam can lead to lots more of it.

All of us who have had an email for 10 plus years knows that we made mistakes giving it out one place or another and it keeps coming back when the lists are sold with our email on it.

I have had those before....but I make it a point not to open anything unless I recognize who sent me the email. I just delete.....delete...if someone really wants to do business....they can pick up the phone and call. Another one I can't stand is automated cold calls..those really Piss me off....as far as I am concerned with time being the most precious, next to gold itself,,,they stole a few minutes from me...so I wait until I can speak with someone on the other end of the line and tell how I feel, than request that they put me on a no call list....

Edited by Relichunter2

I have had those before....but I make it a point not to open anything unless I recognize who sent me the email. I just delete.....delete...if someone really wants to do business....they can pick up the phone and call. Another one I can't stand is automated cold calls..those really Piss me off....as far as I am concerned with time being the most precious, next to gold itself,,,they stole a few minutes from me...so I wait until I can speak with someone on the other end of the line and tell how I feel, than request that they put me on a no call list....

The way we deal with cold calls is with caller ID it's usually apparent that it's a cold call, 1-800 number, etc., we pickup the phone but don't say anything the person on the other end says...hello, hello, hello and then hangs up, we hardly ever get many cold calls now!