Nugget Shooter Forums

I have been to the Q several times without finding a nugget. I went back this past Friday and missed again and again on Saturday.

Today I got a mostly gold specimen that totals 4.6g or 3dwt. It was down about 8-9 inches and I was using the 11 inch Commander with a 5000.

I'm cleaning some of the caliche off of it now so later I'll post another picture.

post-26254-0-61963700-1418022962_thumb.j

post-26254-0-17556300-1418022977_thumb.j

post-26254-0-62669900-1418022988_thumb.j

• Like 4

WTG on the nugget :)
Guess Ill stay home, that was probably the last one.

70 hrs and counting
Tom H.

Tom,

I was hoping to meet you and a few others but we'll see about the weather for this coming weekend. I might go back!

Mitchel

Congrats! :thumbsupanim That is a great looking nugget and a great way to kick that skunk off your back.

Nice nugget, may many more follow. My wife and I are going to Quartzite next month and I am hoping to beat the skunk this trip. John

Thanks everyone.

Lu is ready to go back ... she just wants to get that GB Pro coil over a nugget!

We have to look at the weather for the end of the week.

We were back there today near our same location and the skunk is on again! :) It's on until the next piece. I want to be like Boulder Dash ... multiple nuggets each day I go out!

AH10 ... Not sure about the Keystone but Coors Banquet Beer certainly is ... gets all its power from those pure, cold Rocky Mountain waters! :) BD is certainly a gold gettin machine!