Nugget Shooter Forums

Q, I'm a com'n!

shep

Changed my business message, got most of my calls taken care of (3 can wait), Tomorrow 1 more trip to store, fuel up and be gone. 32 hours and counting!

Gonna try and put a piece of gold under my 2300. Would be nice, but see some ol friends, that's the gold! (and being out of California)!

• Like 1

What ? Them itsy bitsy teeny weeny bikinis scare ya out of Dodge ? I'm sittin in Yarnell and wondering what the L I'm doing on top of a mountain !!! Sheesh woulda thought my mother tought me better. Just think it's only hell till Bakersfield and after that it's gravy train driving. Drive careful !!!

Hey Shep, we won't be there till Thursday but if you promise to save a couple of nuggies for me I'll bring you some pistachios. :Detector:

Old Tom

108 hrs and counting! ARG!!
Leave some for me Shep :)
Tom

it was a great awakening for that gem of a find ... and the expression on your face when you had it in your closed fist and looked over at me was priceless! :) Good memories!

Mike F

11 Hrs and counting! All packed up and ready for 3.5 days in the sunshine :)
Tom

Well, I'm home safe from the Q. Tired and a bit sore, but well worth it. Got to see many old friends, and made a couple of new ones as well.

Q was VERY STINGY for everyone except BD, he got some pretty stuff. I'm hoping Shep and the others had better success after I left.

On Saturday we got to share in the celebration of Johhny "Eagle" Boyles 84th birthday!! Had a wonderful pot luck meal with a super Prime Rib for the main course prepared by Jane. Afterwards we had a super camp fire, and the stories were flying around as per usual.

On another note, I had some bad times while there. First of all, I broke the flushing peddle on my toilet in my trailer. That wasn't so bad, but after I went to town and brought a new one to camp to replace the broken one, IT GOT BROKEN..........(See attached)

I'm not sure just who the culprit is, but I have some evidence.

I found this vehicle in camp, and compared the tire tread design, and they seem to match up perfectly.

Does anyone recognize this rig??

Patrick .....

post-23679-0-33551700-1418603660_thumb.p

post-23679-0-85744500-1418603675_thumb.p

post-23679-0-55057300-1418603691_thumb.p

Thanks BD. I really appreciate your help.

Were you camped anywhere near me? Oh, that's right. You wouldn't know would you?

Well, thanks anyway......

Edited by Patrick in Havasu

Patrick...ive seen that rig...let me try and remember were.....it was in south PHX somewhere :rasberry:

Tom H.

Congrats on the Q nugget mn9043 :thumbsupanim Did Lou find anything? Patrick... I think you are looking at the wrong foot print? You should be looking for a Big Foot, maybe even French speaking? Those foot pedals usually get broken off by somebody not familiar with RV fixtures. Luckily it was just the pedal right.

Wish I could have been there to see everybody again, but prior commitment kept me in town. Hopefully will see everyone at Bill's LSD get together. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone. :4chsmu1: