Nugget Shooter Forums

alot of people missing

melanievoita

look it up tons of people completely disappearing from state parks and rural areas gone. groups of people.also tons of sightings of guys in bigfoot suits in the same areas and helicopters. :idunno:

look it up . tons of homeless people gone too, they are saying they might be put in camps.

Im just saying... maybe tell if your going out when youll be back so maybe people here

can notice your missing.they are not even going on the news with the missing people report.

check it out

Relic Hunter is that a fact ? because they are saying groups of ten n twenty people just vanish completely.dont be unaware, its easy to just trolly la bad things off aint it ?Almost every single person could care less about chit .Shoot my own middle name happens too be "

:head: "ignore anything that is not physically effecting me "

I just, do not. want live life the one who was completely unaware,with my thumb up my butt :grr01: .

I blow air up my own butt. :yesss: by figuring shady things out first. what is going down right now :evil1: ,is so crazy, Its impossible to prove.

:idunno: even though its so obvious.

tinfoil hats only work in lightning storms [as a joke]

what it all boils down too is 'stay true to whats is good' anytime now it might really matter.

I totally dont dwell on this stuff. i myself just became aware of all the missing people yesterday.

just thought id put it on the table.it might be wise to start role call around here like weekly :]

[ for awareness] and maybe a bunch of new stuff people wont be needing no more ..just kidding

Edited by melanievoita

Melanie,

You wonder why there's so many doubters, if you want to inform/warn others here about this you need to post a reliable link or source for these disappearances and then it could be taken seriously and people would take off their foil hats and understand what you're saying, I tried to check it out as you suggested, but as you said these disappearances aren't being reported by the news media so I didn't find anything doing a web search, other than the old alien abductions and on some of the conspiracy theorist websites, but all of that is old news and nothing new to date at all.

Do you have a reliable source/link for these disappearances?

Post the sources/links from what you have heard or read that has you aware and believing this is actually happening so we all can be informed and decide to believe it or not.

From what you have heard or read you believe these disappearances are really happening, so understand if someone wanted to convince you that these disappearances aren't really true they would have to give you proof of that by posting a source that would convince you that it's just some conspiracy theorists trying to scare people into believing it.

eyzopenwyde is a kinda sketchy ex-youtube site.

It had the same problem most of the tinfoil hat sites have

there is no reliable place to check this stuff out in the real world.

So the only thing that happens is

it freaks out those who are prone to believe this stuff just because someone says it.

Just one more reason we really need to check out what we read and watch,

especially nowadays on the internet.

My Yoto disappeared today...Then I found it on another hill...not sure if I parked it there or it was moved?
Hmmmmm.........got to remember to take the trucks GPS cords when I start out :)
Tom H.

eyzopenwyde is a kinda sketchy ex-youtube site.

It had the same problem most of the tinfoil hat sites have

there is no reliable place to check this stuff out in the real world.

So the only thing that happens is

it freaks out those who are prone to believe this stuff just because someone says it.

Just one more reason we really need to check out what we read and watch,

especially nowadays on the internet.

Heck, you can't even believe the President of the US anymore and there is plenty of evidence of that on the real youtube.

Sometimes i wonder about this. No one is keeping up with homeless people. If they stumble across a body, then it's reported. But I don't know how loud it's reported. And that's the Big Question. What about the 15 million that are unemployed? And off the unemployment payments. How are they surviving? IMO if they found a million dead bodies, we would never be told.

Edited by Rimshot

Rimmy,

They keep up with homeless people around here. They show up at every free food event and their friends make sure they get to them.

We pay lots of people around this town to count the homeless. In downtown LA at Thanksgiving they even 'over count' because many of the missions get their funding based upon the number they feed at Thanksgiving. Many of the homeless would go through food lines more than once.

Why would they do this you ask? Free cigarettes! This was of more interest to the homeless who would go from one mission to another on key days all as a way to get smokes.

I'm on the beaches here often and they have homeless program people who will give people a place to stay, a job, job training and even a bus ticket back home if they want it. Most here who are on the streets here don't want to be confined. They would rather pick cans and trash and live where they like. No structure.

A few go 'missing' but those are street walkers and bar hoppers that ...