Nugget Shooter Forums

Breast cancer healing help

Yo All... I know that this site is about gold but Dodacious & I have been involved helping a woman who has developed a really important aid to helping women recover from breast cancer ... We have created an Indiegogo campaign for her that went lived today ... Breast cancer does not discriminate between non-miners wives, sweethearts and moms and those of ours ... I'm hoping you will view the site and consider a supporting donation to her ... Dodie and I wrote, directed and edited the videos (3) that are on the page ... Even if you can't donate, please help us spread the word about this very important cause... Thanks, Cheers, Unc

Link does not work for me?...you must have posted the fix at the same time I posted...will try again.

Edited by El Dorado

Thanks, Ahorton... This is a very important thing to spread the word about! ... I've talked to women who felt that this garment/bra was their salvation from pain and discomfort while they heal from mastectomy and other types of breast surgery ... It really is worthy of spreading the word about and I hope everyone will at least go to the link, read the info and watch the videos ... Then share the link with their friends ... cheers, Unc

Yo All ... Dodacious and I put this Indiegogo campaign together for a very determined and talented woman and we really need some feedback ... Breast cancer surgery is a painful thing to recover from and her invention greatly eases the suffering and enhances the healing process... We sure would like some folks to visit, watch the videos and give us reaction to it ... Ask your wives to look at it too! Thanks ... Cheers, Unc

Garth Brooks Sings to Fan with Cancer in Minneapolis (VIDEO) All for the same cause Unc.

Garth Brooks fans have come to expect a showstopping performance from the singer, but at his Minneapolis show on Friday night, one fan in particular got much more than that.

Teresa Shaw, a mom who's been battling stage 3 breast cancer since June, caught the singer's attention when she stood in front of the stage and held up a sign that read "Chemo this morning. Garth tonight. Enjoying 'The Dance.' " Brooks, who lost both his mother and sister to cancer, then began to serenade Shaw with his iconic hit and after the song ended, traded her his guitar for her sign.

"You have all of my strength. You have everybody's strength in here. And you go kick cancer's ass!" Brooks told Shaw as the emotional crowd looked on.

"If I'm ever down, I can go to it and think about that night," Shaw, who traveled to the show from Iowa with her daughter Elizabeth, told localnews station KARE-11 on Saturday of the precious gift she got from Brooks.

http://www.people.com/article/garth-brooks-sings-fan-cancer-minneapolis-concert

I sure do hope folks will at least share the link ... I have personally talked to women whose pain and suffering was relieved by this garment ... It puts pressure and support in all the right places and it is adaptable to each woman's individual needs . .... Do spread the word, Guys! ... Thanks ... Cheers Unc