Nugget Shooter Forums

Harry Reid

grubstake

Yer right on Grubby ... Things are at least drifting our direction now ... We in the big AZ have a good Rep in Paul Gosar who is willing to go after BLM, tree huggers, etc. so there's a wink of hope ... Cheers, Unc

Ron, I'm glad to hear that also. I've looked but see that Minnesota is re-electing some of the worst. They also host the mosques that supply the ISIS fighters. What happened to them?

Well, thanks to the AZ vote by mail program, we voted two weeks ago ... and a week and a half ago .... and a week ago ... And Friday '

We be good to go! :inocent: ... Cheers, Unc

Well, thanks to the AZ vote by mail program, we voted two weeks ago ... and a week and a half ago .... and a week ago ... And Friday '

We be good to go! :inocent: ... Cheers, Unc

That's how I vote also Ron..no excuse for anyone not to vote with that program...well, there are some guys I work with that

don't vote because they don't like any of them......some people just don't get it!

Tom

And if you don't vote you deserve what you get! Voting is a right and privilege that many folks in the world just don't get to do! Responsible citizens are active voters! Last nights returns sure were encouraging. :thumbsupanim Now it is time to get to work and get the economy back on track ... we have a lot of catching up to do! So much to do and so little time to accomplish it! :old:

Mike F

I've Voted since I was old enough to vote, Never miss voting, y wife also, we both Voted by mail in, but we took them in since the office is only two blocks from the house, Not one democrat gets or got our votes. Now if I could only get my kids and grandkids to vote, none of them will or ever have. They don't think its important. Grubstake

Now that Reid has been demoted from his job protecting the Liar in Chief I think we are finally going to see some real serious looking into a few important issues, Like "Fast and Furious, "Benghazi", "IRS intimidation" and maybe a few more. I certainly would likie to see the Senate audit the FED......

Well said Grubstake.. I agree about Harry R, He came from a mining background. I still get my hometown paper'

the Ely (Nevada) times by e-mail and he is not popular with the miners, ranchers, and native Nevadans, Unfortunately

this group is a minority as Nevada is now controlled by .... never mind, ya know what I mean...

I voted a straight Rep ticket... And I'm one happy camper