Nugget Shooter Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

garimpo

FIND THE SNIPER

Don't ask me how I did it, but I spotted all the snipers but 3 and I was only a foot or so off on those 3, now if no one told me there were snipers in the photo, I would of never known they were there, except the one where he was standing up with his face uncovered!

I would have just sprayed the whole area with my AK and watched for blood or movement! :cowboypistol: Cheers, Unc

I got the last one!
Tom H.

I'm embarrassed as I only got one plus the last one ... That last one was hard as I thought the guy was not the object of the search and there was one more hidden sniper ... then I said to self "Just go with what you see!" ... and I was right. some of the other locations I think I would have just thrown a couple grenades and then sprayed the place with little 62 grain green tips! :4chsmu1::old:

The way I spotted as many as I did was I looked for a lump of grass if present, if more than one lump then I selected where would I be if I were the sniper in the photo, all photos that didn't have lumps of grass I used the where would I be scenario. but mostly it was just luck, but I would of done great just firing rounds in the selected spots while on the move.