Nugget Shooter Forums

d day

wow those are cool pictures and they totally sheer flat i wonder if they sheer flat at all angles and form perfect squares and if they sheer also diagonally and if they are from arizona.that last reddish brown picture i havent seen any stones made out of that around here.is there any pictures like that of the kind of hard stones that i have those reddish orange ones look hard butt i dont havent seen that type around here .where do you find those pictures ?those are totally cool pictures thanx.wow now that i think about it some of mine the ends arent perfectly straight .o butt then again alot of them are PERFECTLY straight and even diagonal.symetrical.those pictures did open up my mind though i will have to look into this more .you planted 1 hair of doubt in me about the validity of my man made squares

Edited by melanievoita

d day

wow those are cool pictures and they totally sheer flat i wonder if they sheer flat at all angles and form perfect squares and if they sheer also diagonally and if they are from arizona.that last reddish brown picture i havent seen any stones made out of that around here.is there any pictures like that of the kind of hard stones that i have those reddish orange ones look hard butt i dont havent seen that type around here .where do you find those pictures ?those are totally cool pictures thanx.wow now that i think about it some of mine the ends arent perfectly straight .o butt then again alot of them are PERFECTLY straight and even diagonal.symetrical.those pictures did open up my mind though i will have to look into this more .you planted 1 hair of doubt in me about the validity of my man made squares i

it doesnt really explain all these different size rocks and all these different kind rocks all gathered in the same place :)

or all these triangle ones

post-27360-0-75681500-1415323670_thumb.j

post-27360-0-34689400-1415323690_thumb.j

Edited by melanievoita

Arizona caveman left a lot of evidence around....pretty cool !! Than nuclear explosion wipes most of them out, modern man comes from another galaxy....mates with few neanderthal left ,than modern man decide neanderthal they no good and destroy all evidence of caveman.....modern man rewrites history....its possible.... :) and if your wondering if I am serious.....well yup, yes sir I am.

Edited by Relichunter2

Mel, I'm no expert and it really doesn't matter weather these things are something or not. I have found things that I thought were worthless that have turned out to be valuable and vise-a-versa. What does matter is that you are out there finding them and are obviously passionate about doing it. So more power to you and don't give up because you never know what you will come up with until you do. Everyone else think about all the CRAP you have dug up that you were sure was treasure. Never discourage someone from trying. JUST MY TWO CENTS

Gotta admit, your photography skills have vastly improved since you posted your first rocks. Too bad those rocks weren't a little bit larger, you could build yourself one hellava house, or at the very least a nice fireplace. :yesss:

garimpo I just got a new camera :)az blackbirs I like the way your conversation skills have improved :) and I will get right on that housebuilding project as soon as i finish my book.lol.thanx for posting.wasp that stung you said i dig up crap butt then like you said who cares what people think ,I really dont care what people think about most things.It does really irratate me people cant see caveman tools for what they are wich takes me to relic hunter i dont know if your being serious ,?I think you are pretty close with your theory.nucleur bomb killing the cavemen never entered my mind, i wonder ..where would it have came from .?as far as modern man destroying our evidence I can feel something rings true about that the way they dont want too acknowledge them today.I cant quiet grasp your saying the modern man people did they at some point know they came from somewhere else? WOW that explains the weird ancient space ship pictures and stuff.ill have too think on this more.

my theory is like this..its all about the ying and the yang, wich too me is science and religion mind and heart the" strength of heart" the" power of mind".thats important .the power of the subconcious mind and faith . both of those control everything .anyways .

science saying we evolved religion saying we popped up as adam and eve me knowing how the majority of the people can NOT fathom caveman tools even right in there faceWOWthat explains why I have my tools that have are a mystery.WOWI

I feel some of us evolved and some of us just popped on the scene as "adam and eve" I know they rewrote the bible and brought about sins when there wouldnt probably have been evil like we got now we are not supposed to talk religion in here so ...

thanx for that angle peace out :yesss:

Just thought I'd chime in on this thread. Well I am not saying I know exactly what those stones are because I don't. Melanie, in one of your posts I believe you said Indians or "cave men" may have had nothing better to do and that's why they made those rocks. Well on that I would have to disagree. Today everything is practically allready done for us. We buy all our food and water without having to hunt or look for it and it is us modern people that have nothing better to do. Which is why there are things like video games and movies. Imagine if you had to hunt for every meal, or look for a natural water source just to get a drink. you would also have to hand make every tool or utensil to hunt with or carry water in. I am no expert but I don't think the Indians/cave men spent much time on making things that weren't practical or with some sort of obvious function or use. I can maybe see them used as some sort of trade/barter object but then again what use would those stones have in order to give it value for someone of that time period? I do not think they were near as interested in collecting neat looking rocks for no real reason like people do today. As far as things they would trade, that wasn't a necessity for survival I picture things like sea shells, shark teeth, hawk feathers, stuff they could use for a necklace or on their clothing. Like I said, I am not sure what those rocks are for/from that is just my take on it.

Im sure they were busy, i meant in the winter months, when they had to stay in a cave, or something butt your right, they probably would have weaved baskets ,, made clothes or something else important,

I still know these rocks didnt happen naturally.

caliche chris have you read clan of the cave man series or she who remembers those books i think you would enjoy

.is so hard to show my caveman tools in pictures I think people should know about them maybe if anyone could tell me what they are made of that would be cool

post-27360-0-39037100-1415413095_thumb.j

post-27360-0-86459700-1415413176_thumb.j

post-27360-0-85618000-1415413252_thumb.j

post-27360-0-82386700-1415413307_thumb.j

post-27360-0-34270500-1415413387_thumb.j

post-27360-0-43204600-1415413451_thumb.j

post-27360-0-17700600-1415413522_thumb.j

post-27360-0-72260900-1415413599_thumb.j

post-27360-0-74664000-1415413664_thumb.j

post-27360-0-23342400-1415413744_thumb.j

post-27360-0-94604900-1415413804_thumb.j

post-27360-0-27339600-1415413873_thumb.j

post-27360-0-29851100-1415413927_thumb.j

post-27360-0-82582800-1415413949_thumb.j

post-27360-0-13222200-1415413990_thumb.j

I see no evidence of any of these being man made. None. Zero. Zip. Zilch. Nada. Nothing.

Every stone in your pictures is easily explainable by natural forces.

MV I grew up on a farm in Eastern Okla. Every spring when we plowed the fields for planting we would find a lot of tools made by the indians.

Okla. had and maybe still has the largest indian population of any of the states.

All of the farms in that community had a plentiful water supply, two artesian wells on our farm and some of the neighbor farms had a creek running through their property.

All had indian village camp grounds on them. Always on a rise of land and close to the water supply.

Many times after plowing I would walk the fresh plowed dirt and pick up arrow heads, spear points, a couple of axe heads and other tools they used in every day life. The best time to look was just after a rain in fresh plowed ground.

Starting at the top left corner of your pic and counting to the right pic # 9, 11 and 12 do resemble some to the tools I picked up.

As a suggestion if the area where you found these have a indian reservation go there and ask them if they know what they are.

Found a stone circle about 8 foot dia. About ten feet away is a large chunk of palm agate with pieces broken off. Nearest natural palm agate field is about 3 miles away. I never disturbed the site, left it as it was. Hoping someday to return and take pictures. Located in the southern Mojave desert, CA. Mel, maybe someday I could show you where it's at.

bob

Melanie, yes I have read the clan of the cave bear books. It has been a long time since I read them but I remember being entertained and thinking it was a cool story. I think I read them over ten years ago but I was still able to recall the character names of Ayla and Jondular. I think that was their names anyway.

Great series of books . Didn't they call rocks, "pleasures".......... oh wait, that was something else :evil1::brows::tisk-tisk:

Edited by weaver hillbille