Nugget Shooter Forums

Steve Phillips Nome adventure

Stevephillips

Welcome Steve, and I look forward to reading your journals and adventures. I do love your rice bowl and chop sticks, nice color. No doubt about being father and son..........

Old Tom

This Saturday on the Outdoor Channel Gold Fever the new season of shows will start. Tom and Kia Massie came to our dive school (Southern Skin Diver Supply) and were certified as scuba divers. The show also shows relics, gold and treasure hunting with the Mel Fisher people in Key West. It's a very good show.

Steve welcome to the forum! It's been a long time since we mined together in nome out at crippleriver.Good to see you and spence on gold fever.I'll always remember going to show spence the bears and getting more than we bargained for LOL! I went to australia the last to summers but would love to go to AK one more time.well good to hear your doing it right>>>>Kelly

Kelly, I am glad to here from you. I figured some bear or moose had killed you by now. It has been 20 years since you and Moe showed us around the Casadepaga area. You had the fox eating Vienna sausage from your hand. Is Moe still among the living? Spence and I would love to have you go to our inland camp at Monument. Call me 205-672-9310. We have 80 acres at Ridgeway, 80 at Monument and 40 at Ruby. This year we will have two 6 inch dredges and one 5 inch at the inland camps. We also have four six inch ocean dredges at our ocean operation where Spence and I work. You should tell the story of the bear attack. You and Spence should have stayed in your bunk instead of looking for dead walrus at 3:00am. That's bear time.

• 1 month later...

Dave, I have all the info on our webpage now. Www.ssdsupply.com Just look under Steve and Spence Alaska adventure. I want Kelly to start going back to Alaska and show people the ropes around the Casa area. Spence and I will be ocean dredging most of the time. Kelly is who first took Spence and I to the Casa in about 1995. If you have questions, call me 205-672-9310.