Nugget Shooter Forums

More info on new Minelab

There is a lot of talk about new FCC approvals for Minelabs new detector coming out at end of 2014, or beginning of 2015. Here is a report showing a wireless link I believe for headphones to the host GPZ 7000 metal detector. https://apps.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/reports/ViewExhibitReport.cfm?mode=Exhibits&RequestTimeout=500&calledFromFrame=N&application_id=929819&fcc_id=Z4C-7000

Dave

post-1046-0-68440800-1414341080_thumb.jp

Edited by DolanDave

lol.... Not the Y, all us guys, and to be diverse some girls :brows: love the Y !!! . So what does the 7000 stand for ???? :yikes::WOW::hide::89::confused0089[1]::th_panic::th_panic:

Edited by DolanDave

It's gonna be pricey! But never fear, Alibaba will have one out just like it and at half the price not too long after the debut

Kawasaki made GPZ key fobs back in the mid 80's- still have mine- the 750 is long gone,though :tisk-tisk:

WH ... My 1972 Kawasaki Z-1 903 is also long gone ... that was a terrific ride ... at the time of its manufacture it was the fastest production street bike in the world ... Sit on one and crack the throttle and you would know why! I miss that bike!

:old: That was the Ninja's Father, Mike, and they ruled the dragstrip back in the day

moving past nostalgia.......

REading the report, it looks like the headphones complied with FCC parameters as tested by EMC Tech.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah I saw that Dave. I guess the GPZ signals the end of the GPX line?

I wonder what happened to GPY? :89:

It probably ended up in the same place as Microsoft Windows 9 :D

http://m.alibaba.com/product/1985837938/china_metal_detector_GFX_7000_deep.html

AzNuggetBob