Nugget Shooter Forums

60 minutes tonight is on the NEW gold Rush. Grubstake

grubstake

There has been a lot more gold mined that has not been 'accounted' for if you look at all of the places where millions of ounces have been produced including the Yukon!

electrical survey to find the gold? Electrical restivity tomography, but of course :idunno:

Goog'd electrical gold survey and this is what I got>

... https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1GGGE_enUS427&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=electrical%20gold%20survey

Mentioned on the show of charging the ground and doing flyovers with a drone to map the claim..

:old: Not your average prospector.

"

60 minutes displayed the usual liberal tree hugger BS as the take away from that piece! I've seen that guy before and think he's shooting himself in the foot to cooperate with the lamestream ...

60 minutes displayed the usual liberal tree hugger BS as the take away from that piece! I've seen that guy before and think he's shooting himself in the foot to cooperate with the lamestream ...

They did a piece on him a couple years ago. Me thinks the lamestream media is running out of story ideas. I've been noticing they keep rehashing the same stories over and over again. Same goes for Hollywood. I can't remember the last good movie I saw. They keep producing version 3, 4, and 5 of the same fricking movie. I guess with the dumbing down of America that's what we get. :grr01:

Forget the gold, $50,000 in mushrooms ain't bad for 1 year. And mushrooms much easier to harvest then gold. But I didn't see how soon after a fire the mushrooms come up. They only last for a month and then they are gone I believe he said.

Back in the mid 90s a group of students from the University by/in San Luis Obispo geology department came out and we did radioactive isotope testing. They utilizied beta ray backscatter absorbtion testing to find some nice gold and used my claims and adjacent private property. Hi power compared to microderm beta ray testers on a grand scale. They found good gold deposits I'd sampled so was interesting to see in action from the lab to the field-So much innovation and so many roadblocks,just try getting isotopes now :idunno: .....John.

Edited by Hoser John

The show even talked about opening up new ground for mining, but environmental issues are the hurdle. My work is the same way, a lot of environmental issues before any work. But as soon as the lawsuits are settled the environmental agencies, lawyers, and politicians are paid, its ok to start work.

Dave

• 1 month later...